What is good to take to trip harder??

Ok Sha-manic, checked into the passionflower. Its a sleep aid. How can that help trip?? I trust you, but wanna make sure. Cya.

U'll hear alot of crap..ive been experiminting for years...MAOI is the only effective way to increase and prolong a trip and NIACIN is whats used to take u down froma trip Vitamin c doesnt do sh*t, i dont care what u people say u all read too much misinformation..Heres what to do: BUY whats called syrian rue seeds from the net..lot of suppliers..these are MAOI's...take a plastic baggie which wieghs about 1 gram...so measure 5 grams of seeds making ur scale say 6 grahms..DONT take more..theres no reason to and over 10grams can harm u..DONT take ephedra containing pills or anything with caffien in it like coffee...soda's should be ok but others WILL cause headaches...MAO's keep your body from metabolizing things..so therefore DONt take alchol either at least not much.

Now then take ur seeds in the baggie and a big hammer..CRUSH them till thier powder..now take a tea bag with tea left in it...trust me...and pour the powder in the tea bag...take 1 cup of water and put tea bag in..put in microwave for maybe 2 min...till its good and hot..let soak...now put in ALOT of sugar cuz this s*** is bitter..if u put syrian rue in tea bag with no tea u'll see the water turns yellow..this is the mao u want, its very bitter and nasty...mix with anything that has alot of sugar in it...now drink it about 1 hour before you take your shrooms...happy happy..joy joy

another effective way i found is to wait till u peak in ur trip and drink alchol, the mixture can make u feel like ur tripping harder and u never actually get drunk, u can walk striaght and everything just packs a more physical and head buzz to go with the trip..quite nice i think.

Passion Flower is a MAOI and thus makes the trip harden and longer. It contains harmala alkaloids.

Yup, I looked into that, but it seems syrian rue is stronger...correct me if i'm wrong on that though. I heeded Sha-manic advice when I shroomed about 3 weeks ago and took yohimbe, also an MAOI. My girlfriend and I were out of our minds, but I don't know if the yohimbe helped or not, it could have just been the BOMB shrooms I got from these guys in the growkit, which by the way is still goin after almost 4 weeks. Wish I had a scale. Probably about 150 grams...YUMMY! Ok, cya, PeAcE oUt.

Damn i wish there was a way i could recieve some of your precious harvest, joel. I haven't had shrooms since christmas, but i tried getting them and the dealer stole $45 from me and a couple friends. if you do think of a way i might be able to get some of your mushies please tell me lata.

Back