What Type of music do u listen to ?

Guss

When tripping of course :)

I like to listen to some melodic power metal or black metal, cuz mushrooms just make it even more powerful!

I can become kinda hypnotized by music when tripping... Is it something that happen to anybody else ?

Metal? Sorry to say, but I think metal is kinda boring, jazz and symfoniacal music...

and die jard tekno and lounge...

That is made for mushrooms!

well for about music also our breath is music ...
or you forgot the great bhom...
sorry the great HOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

The best music you can listen is nature, the wind, the trees, the birds, the river (the river is the best for me).

But if you want manmade music here are my choices:

Frank Zappa (Francesco Zappa)

Beatles (Sgt. Peppers)

Pink Floyd (Atom Heart Mother, this album was made while they were experiencing with shrooms, check out the cover)

Neil Young (great if you are tripping in the countryside)

Progressive rock (gentle giant, yes)

Any kind of hindu music (with citar)

And anything you like that is mellow, metal is a bad idea.

i personaly like techno , because i try to follow the beat, witch of corse i cant, so i pay attention to it, but while listening ,i stare at one thing without moving ...gives me a huge body high :)

I have yet to trip but my favorite bands are:

Primus (or any band with Les Claypool)

Radiohead

Queens Of The Stone Age

The Ministry

Tool

Ween

As you can see for the most part is it pretty heavy stuff, Radiohead is somewhat depressing so I wouldn't listen to them when I trip but I think Ween would be a damn great band to trip with.

hmmm.... i like mellow bands when trippin.... sometimes when you've been tripping for like 6 hours and you go to lay down... i hear music in my head... but i can control its sounds... thats fun

i bought this mad Tai Chi CD one day, lookin back i dont know why i bought it coz i dont study tai chi, lol

but i think i might give it a try on shrooms, its very chillin

I listened to Unkle and DJ Shadow while on a well strong trip last night and it really enhanced my trip. Later my friend changed the music to r n b, hip hop and i was like nooo on the trip it felt like needles in my head and it really irritated me! cRAZY stuff!

Quote: Originally posted by Guss on 2003-Jul-14When tripping of course :)

I like to listen to some melodic power metal or black metal, cuz mushrooms just make it even more powerful!
I can become kinda hypnotized by music when tripping... Is it something that happen to anybody else ?

I like lisenting to electronic music that stuff can trip you out good.

if anyone knows alot about that kind of music maybe someone could tell me who made this song.

if you do know send me an email: wjeff@shaw.ca

- Porcupine Tree - The sky moves sideways (album

The ultimate psychedelic album!! :)

- Also: Ozric Tentacles / Eat static / FSOL/ Pink floyd / Tori Amos...

- when on Salvia: Mixed deephouse tracks, Its amazing!

"Radiohead is somewhat depressing"

...Someone put on high and dry while we were on a mellow trip and stoed yesterday.

Not normally a fan of radiohead but stoned n shroomed they sound wonderful.

Other good stuff for being wasted too are pearl jam,bob dylan and any country or reggae you can find.

Stoner music is ace for tripping to.

I say the best f**king music to listen to when on shrooms.Is ''At ThE Drive in''. with all those weird guitar beats and jazze bass and a $60.000 beat machine you'll trip with out getting high. So start downloading cuz they got sh#t load of songs.Email at Aewsteven@aol.com for any questions or thoughts of humor!

Back