Whats the best way???

Are we Talking best different kinds of trips as experience or as different substances?

What best is for me, maybe is not for you? The trips I have made with just meditation are far out, add the pure green m.j with that and I choose it.

Try mescaline (If you havent).... San Pedro Cactus, magical nature trip... my opinon.

Hi. I've read above about tea..

Should the tea be hot, when you put the mushrooms in?

Or the heat will destroy psylocibin?

Thank. L)

Heat destroys psilocybine yes, so let it just brew (I hope brew is the right word for it?) alittle and for a long time until everything has turned into a nice set:) Thats how I have made my tea, but it works to put the shrooms in a blender and make a shake :) hehe mine was like green and tasted with a sting but it went down nicely and got me where I needed to be...

Take care

Thanks again.

Can't wait to get my hadns on those kits :

Anyway, I've found some guy that could sell me some dry musrhooms (here in my country, which is very rare)...I was thinking to buy around 10 g. Hm, If i remeber correctly, 1 g of dry musrooms is equal to 10-15 g of fresh, which is 1/2 of whole portion, right? If im wrong, please correct me =) (2-3g of dry for a high trip"?)

Regards

Well, 2-3 grams should do it but it also depends on which kind of mushrooms they are. Anyway 2-3 grams should gett you where you want to be however on the other hand 2-3 grams of Copelandia are far stronger then 2-3 grams of Cubensis (In christiania they said that only 0.5 - 1 gram of copelandia is enough to trip good) , I think that the most common ones are Mexican truffles and Cubensis so 2-3grams should be enough for a High trip, I know I only need 1 gram of Cubensis to get real:) we are all different :)

Ask for some info on what kind of mushrooms this person is selling and check out if he is legit sort to say, you dont want to end up with some fake ones it could end bad or just sad :) If he is the real deal then he also should know what he is selling, my opinion.

1gram dry = 10 gram fresh give or take I think it actually depends on how much water they contain, for instance cubensis contain like 80-90% water if I remember correct.. but ya lol 2-3grams will do it.

The first time I tried I only had 1,5 grams of dried cubensis and it worked like a charm only took me about 15 minutes too :) I remember how the carpet in the lobby of a youth residence in Gran Canaria suddenly started to move way cool, then after 6hrs it wore off so I bought another 1gram :)

Have fun...

Regards SmArCo

Huhu thank again.

Well, i hope that guy knows what he is selling..

Hm, do you know, how to recognize dry mushrooms? Is there any way? .. i know something about fresh ones..if you squeeze them, in few minutes they become a litle blue..What about dry mushrooms, is there a way to tell, if the mushrooms are real "magic mushrooms" ?

:=)

Very difficult to do... like that with cubensis when you squeeze them they turn little blue, well thats true there was some one that said its when the shroom is damaged it turns that way so even if they are dry they could be a little blue... but to describe in words is nearly impossible since there are many different kinds... my suggestion is just to find out if you can trust the guy and look at some pictures of cubensis dried or truffles dried since its probably one of those he will have but hard to say... sorry :)

Regards

Yes..you are right. We'll see what will happen.

Meanwhile I will think about my kits from sjamaan :

Can't wait to get them. ..mmm.

Cya soon, thanks again.

Smiley, watch out for evil gnomes =)

Regards

Back