wow

Mangic

Today at school i took a bunch of shrooms.With 30 mins i felt different then i got out of had i got depressed and my teachers keep looking at me.I told them i just felt sick.Then since i faked sick i got to home.From there on out my trip was great.I think if ur in a enviroment that u love and can act how ever u please your probably going to have a good trip.

Forgive my spelling and such im really f**king tired

taking shrooms in school lol. i dont think i could pull it off. my friend kevan took 5 grams dried (this kid is the biggest shroomhead, he once did half an ounce of shrooms, he couldnt even put 2 words together) he took 5 grams at school. it was so funny. i thiunk the teacher knew but didnt want to put him in trouble cause he kept falling of his desk and repeating "sory i lost my balanceness". my school is pretty bad on that, i dont think anybody attends school sober.

But why would you do shrooms in school? I can't think of a more F**ked up place to take shrooms. Infact, I think it was a waste of shrooms.

@moe darklight:I wish I was there when Kevin did half an ounce. I read the story and it cracked me up!

I did shrooms once and they weren't kicking in so I thought it was a bum high and then my work called up and asked if I could come in to work. I said alright and they started kicking in about 30 mins in. I was a cashier at superstore and I had to deal with people while being all f**ked up. It sucked ass and the whole time I was super paranoid.

ahahahahahahahahah nice stories . yes i has a lot to do with the envirement you are in. and when your on shroomz people always look weird at you i think its only paranoia unless your doing crazy stuff

Back