Yet another well thought out question

The Baron

OK I thought of some more questions I wanted to ask you all.

Hope you don't mind.

All right I heard about this one guy who tripped on San Pedro and whenever he heard the theme for the flinstons it brought back all these memories he had forgotten about his childhood.

Now while I am not depressed and I like having all kinds of the friends that I do.

I also some times wish I could go back to being really young.

If I trip and watch some old home movies of myself when I was younger along with some other shows that I really liked and still are importent to me.

Do you think it would reveal some light on why I still wish to go back to my childhood and also bring back some nice memoires possibly even flashbacks and feelings that I fealt at that time, or would it send me into a depressed state?

Anyway thanks for the help you've been very helpfull

Mike

dude... i dont see how that flintstones tale could be possible but who am i to dictate?... as for your question... i would have to say no

i love your icon! i have that poster. A Clockwork Orange is like...my second favorite movie (after Pi) and my all time favorite book.

anyway...if you took the right amount of mushrooms (a large one), watching home movies might bring you back into your childhood.

in fact, you might not even need to watch the movies.

once i ate...some amount, i'm not sure, it was supposedly an eighth, but i think it may have been a little more, like 4-5 grams, of good 'shrooms, and just lay in the grass and went back in time (and forward too i believe) and re-lived parts of my childhood. it was pretty cool!

Back