A Few simple Questions...

TokenJoe

I recently "ordered" an 1/8th of shrooms, most likely of the Cubenisis variety. What exactly is an 1/8th, it is 3.5 grams as i expected, or what? Is that two much mushies for my first time?

Also I am going camping with the guys later this March, do you guys think I could handle myself if I tried them there the first time, keep in mind that they would not be hopped up on anything but beer. One of them might not approve of this either.

only take a thumbnails worth.

c how u feel off that, u dont wanna trip 2 much n nature, bcuz u will start to think that the animals r out to get u, and the bugs r gunna eat at ur feet

hey.... Okk in my opinion if it was ur first time and ur not really sure about it i wouldnt do 3.5g's cuz u never really know how ur gonna react to it until u try it 4 urself. I'd start with mabye 1 or 2. Cuz remember you can always take more if u want to feel the effects more.. but one u already have taken them u have to live out the next 5 or so hours weather its a good or bad trip. And as for doin it when ur camping with ur friends... if one of them doesnt want u to do it then ur just better off not to .. unless you can convince them. Cuz i know i've done them in a place where sum ppl were against it and it wasnt fun. It felt like everyone was watching me and trying to trip me out and that they were out to get me. I spent the whole time trying to act normal when realy i was probably acting more f**ked up...

Back