blue mushrooms

psilocybinfetus

Hi.

I'm new to this forum but definitely not to tripping, on mushrooms or other psychedelics.

Anyway, I've searched and searched and really can't find any information on this, so I was wondering if any of YOU knew:

Have you ever had mushrooms that have a lot of BLUE in the stems? I know that psilocin is blue, so I'm assuming that is what that is...but what does it mean? I've heard that it may mean you have LOST some of the drug/the 'shrooms have been damaged, but from my personal experience (I've probably tripped on 'shrooms about 20 times in a year and a half) the more blue the mushrooms are, the more potent they are. So I'm confused. Does anybody have any info?

also, unrelated, but i'm just curious: I'm 15 years old...do you think I'm a f**k up? haha.

The more psilocin they have the more blue they get when you bruise them. If you bruise them the psilocin oxydises and you loose potency. So, the more blue the mushroom gets, the more it was bruised or the more potent it was.

15? By toying with your character, before your it is full grown, you are f**king with your development. Get back on this question when your 25!

So basically blue mushrooms could either mean they WERE good but now they are crap or they are really good?

heh, that's...great...

oh well, from my experience the bluer the mushroom, the more potent, whether or not it could be even MORE potent.

i don't know about stopping the whole mushroom eating thing and waiting until I'm 25...chances are I won't even live to be 25...i'll be 23 in 2012. But mushrooms have taught me a lot. How are they f**king with my development? Do they cause brain damage? I know that recently I have been doing them WAY too much (2-3 times a week) and that's f**ked up, but I'm slowing down now, especially since school's starting again, so it's all good now.

thanks for your reply though...also: what is up with that link in your signature? how is that legal??

Back