De-Sjamaan, Advice Needed from YOU!

smiley

Hi, Sjamania I know you have had lots to deal with lately but I ask for some help...

I have informed you that the cactus I ordered (San Pedro Mutation) was stopped by finnish customs and I am being charged with this. You sent me a mail regarding this and instructed me to take this to the EU-commission, my question is what can I actually do and what should I include in my letter to the EU-commission and do you believe it will be worth the trouble? You see they even paid a visit to my home and found other Illegal substances, the incident was shown in local newspapers stating that this kind of cactus has never accured before and the prosecuter have problems with categorising the mescaline and cactus, they are considering it to be the same as acid they have never encountered this San Pedro in customs nor stopped anything like it.

Should I go further with this or not I am in strong need of advise so please give me all info you have one this about EU-legislation laws and such.

Thank you for any help...

Best Regards

psychoactive_trujillo from Finland

SmArCo aka Smiley:)

Hi smiley,

I don't know if it's worth all of the trouble,

this free trading issue, is just a proof that we can ship these kind of products in Europe.

I doesn't say anything about of this product is legal in your country.

So i don't think it's worth the trouble,

Sorry,

Best regards,

Robbert, Sjamania shipping crew

Hey its fine, thanks for the reply it was nice of you.

Its too bad that I didnt get the chance to atleast look at this extraordinary plant, since I have relatives from Peru and all it would have been so nice to have a own mutation of the San Pedro cacti :)

Do you still think its safe to order shroom kits though? I havent had any problems with them before but now they seem to check everything ... if you know anything let me know I was thinking of ordering the tampanensis kit but I am little bit unsure about this since all the trouble I had last time... well just let me know if you have any info. I have ordered kits before without problems, if you have any info or such plz let me know..

Thanks!

Best Regards :)

Hi Smiley,

No problem with sending mushrooms growkits to Finland,

so you can order them without legal problems,

the tampanensis growkits are not in stock and are not coming back soon, but you can order the Stropharia Cubensis growkit,

Best regards,

Sjamania

Back