First time - crazy trip

mushcap

It was my first time and it was crazy. I was sitting on my couch with my older brother and a good friend. We had taken 3.5 grams each and 20 minutes later i started seeing a vision of purple and yellow cobwebs on the walls, then about 15-20 minutes later the whole room was yellow and the walls were breathing and my brother and friends faces were melting, we then went outside to smoke a black and drink our 32z i was focusing on the trees as they turned into little cartoons. When we came back in side the room was spinning around in circles, as I sat down again to I sparked up a blunt we had after that I was relaxed and I started to focus on the floor, and it was almost as if they were ancient warriors on the carpet, my skin had ancient writings on it. We were gone we had made up a new religion ( when we were on shrooms ). We were under the impression that we were all the same we were all the enlightened ones, like Siddartha ( founder of Buddhaism ), we thought we were buddha and we found enlightment, so we just talked to each other like were all the same people.. As I stared at the wall i saw a little city with cars going by ( almost like a lego land ). I went into the bathroom and looked into the mirror and it was the craziest thing because my face started forming into different shapes and I saw facial hair sprouting out of my chin ( im only 14 so yea ). It was the greatest experience ever, can't wait to do it this weekend with a couple more good friends.

I have also seen Ancient marks and shapes like from Inca or Maya,,, on carpet and floor and Cities with people and cars and everything like in miniature... hehe it was a long time ago now... :)

If you thought you could reach enlightenment then maybe you thought right, find your way friend just find your way... keep on the search within.

:D

this weekend me and a couple of friends are going to do it again hopefully i get to actually focus on sh*t thats goin on lol.

I love to hear stories about tripping on mushrooms. TO me there is nothing greater. Doing mushrooms is like enlightenment, not that I have ever reached enlightenment as far as buddhism goes but I imagine it is something like mushrooms. For me the best part is when you start to come down from the intensity and everything is just perfect. I love to ponder while on mushrooms because everything is so interesting. I also feel that mushrooms can help humans live better lives, it's almost as if it's a religion

Ya, I agree... Shamanism or the root Animism (from greek anima means soul) its been with us for over 10.000 years, this is a technique and a way of living which is by far the oldest type of "religion" mankind have and the use of different natural psychotropic substances to "survive" is essential spiritually but also for substaning health, (spiritual development = higher survival odds) I think that if we were to combine these ancient knowledge with a new way of thinking we could reach very far. (Change is knowledge)

Look at the amazing things our ancestors could do without our modern technology, Maya, Inca, Egyptians etc... our mind is capable of more then we can see today.

And if not to reach a higher and more aware peacefulness like the tibetan buddhism which actually is a combination between Shamanism, Lamaism and Buddhism just se how the incarnated "boddhisatva" The Dalai Lama is spreading his positive messages and peaceful knowledge around the world, I mean tibet have been supressed alot but still that little place is well known around the world for their peaceful and pure way of living...

Meditation is good, meditation with shrooms is great and or like the shaman goes into the trance state deeper and deeper influenced by mescalito or natema or any other substance to enter himself and get the enlightenment he needs to cure his tribe or bring forward essential knowledge for the better of the community :) Hehe wouldnt it be amazing to have one true "New kind" of shaman in every community,, dreamy future sadly hard to reach.

Meditation and the true way of psychedelics to find the secrets within ourselves.

Peace...

SmArCo

"The scorpion of light is waiting to sting you with the tail of fire so you can enter realm of enlightenment where there will be no more desire."

Back