FIRST TIME USING MAGIC MUSHROOMS

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

im 15 years of age and have done extacy i have taken about 30 od in the past half a year i am goin to be doing shroomz on friday its cold over here and we will be outside will rain or coldness effect the way i trip also i am gettin 50 caps i just wondered what kind of weight that is so i dont take to many please reply cheers also will a big nice blunt be good to smoke
===============
when its cold its cold, make sure you have a coat
50 caps of what, put on a scale
50? take 10 and wait
dikkie
================

ihave never dun shrooms so i dont know what thay look like so could you send mw some pitchers
=====
CHECK OUT
http://www.magic-mushrooms.net
=====

I WANT SOME PICTURES I CAN COLOR WHEN IM TRIPPIN. bUT I DON'T WANT TO BUY THEM. COULD I GET SOME PRINTED OUT?

Quote: Originally posted by Guest on Nov-19-02
I WANT SOME PICTURES I CAN COLOR WHEN IM TRIPPIN. bUT I DON'T WANT TO BUY THEM. COULD I GET SOME PRINTED OUT?

Quote: Originally posted by Guest on Nov-19-02
;) :devilish:

Hey,
I just started taking shrooms this year with my friends and love them. I've never had a bad trip on Acid or Shrooms, although I’m scared one day I might. What exactly sets off a bad trip does it depend on the mind set your in at the time or the type of person you are or what.
:devilish: :devilish:
~Phantom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back