Fisrt Time, PLEASE RESPOND

Newbie2005

Im 16, 6'1" and 135 lbs. im planning on tripping on shrooms for the first time and was wondering how many grams i should take (have smoked pot), and what to really avoid. I am planning to do it at a friends house, althought the "atmosphere" is not very phycidelic, it should be peaceful. Is this a bad idea??? Im sure uve beem asked this 5000 times, but i just wanted to know, thanks.

I took 1,5 grams of Cubensis the first time and it was enough for me to get a nice high and visual trip.

If the trip feels to strong you can reduce the effect by consuming lots of sugar and vitamin C.

Just be in a nice mood and relax and let the trip take you to the inner dimensions of your mind, just let it flow and be inside that nice feeling. Fantasy is what you create so have a nice one inside the trip :)

Does smoking weed help the nausia or is that more of a myth. Also, does smoking before increase the effects of the trip?

For me Smoking balances the trip and makes it in many ways better, like a soft balanced boost.

I usually dont feel nausea and especially when I combine with weed since it fits me perfectly, I usually use smoke together with other psy-substance, I put my trust in mary. :)

SmArCo

you should smoke weed doing anything.the other day was my first time to eat shrooms and they were wild...i got naucious and threw them all up but it was so far after i took them that i still got the whole trip.I should have brought my pipe and sack to the shroom field becuz it would have made the nausia go away.anyway if you throw up make sure you go somewhere private because i was seen throwing up by some woods and a guy asked if i had bad mushrooms and if he should call an ambulance, and i was wondering if there is a distinct way you throw up from mushrooms...i wasnt talking to my buddy about them when i blew chunks...

Hello. I want to know if its ok having mushrooms and drinkin beer and alcohol... sorrry about my english...

Hello stefanie,

do not take alcohol in combation with mushrooms, you will not get the full mushrooms experience and this is a shame and it could be dangerous if you drink to much,

just enjoy the mushrooms trip,

best regards,

sjamania

Back