Great trip

PeteB

We bought 90g of Columbian shrooms and shared them out between 4 people. We sat for about an hour smoking weed and only felt the usual stoned feeling... Nothing special... Then my mate who has done shrooms before said that we should go for a walk. His house it out of the way and is at the top of the hill so you can see all the lights in the town (it was 9PM now) from there and suddenly it just hit me like that. We just walked and walked and walked after this.... We walked all over town just laughing and being loud and talking about how mad it was and the trip seemed to just get stronger and stronger. We all then began to get really confused and no-one could string a sentance together properlly.. We just got lost in our own speech and just talked about nothing (and no-one was really listening either). I didnt see things that weren't there at all but I did see things strangly and distorted. Eventually we found his house after a good 4 hours of walking and watched Peter Kay and all chilled out.

Just sitting down seems to kill the trip. When we were sat and chilled before, not much happened and when we sat and chilled at the end it died. You need to be active for it to be really intense.

It was freezing cold outside but i never once felt cold at all. You just go into your own little world when you walk about... It's great! I can understand how a bad trip happens now though. you really do get screwed up and if you aren't feeling great or no longer want to be confused, it must be horrible....

Back