GROW KIT INFO

mjtoker1666

I Have 4 grow kits wich have been in the dark 4 at lest 12 weeks the bottom @ sides r almost fully coverd when should i take lids off @ when i do what next? First timer so i am looking for as mush info as i can get my kits r Psilocbe Tampanensis.Do i remove them from container to a taraium?? Do i let them all grow at once or can i just open one or two @ let them grow? As i said first timer. The kits came with no instr @ what is on web site sjamaan dose not give details as to what to do. So any one with good info pleas respond. WE R ALL AFTER THE SAME THING A GOOD TRIP WITH OUT LEVEING HOME!!

Hi Mjtoker1666,

Growth information:

Place the grow kit in total darkness, this is essential because the mycelium isn't particularly fond of daylight.

The ideal temperature is a constant of between 22 and 24 degrees Celsius, a lower temp. is possible but will slow down the growth of Truffles.

Be careful with a temperature higher then 24 degrees because there will be a greater chance of infection or dying of the mycelium, So NEVER PUT YOUR TRUFFLE KIT DIRECTLY ON TOP OF A HEATING !

Possible places to put your grow kit are: - close to a central heating boiler, as long as the temp. is not above 24 degrees, on top of a fridge (close to the back, where the warmth of the refrigeration unit comes up) or close to the ceiling of a room that is kept at room temperature.

Make sure that your Truffle grow kit is in the dark , this is very important, so eg put it in a closed cardboard box.

Harvest information:

The estimated yield for these truffle grow kits are:

Mexicana small 0.4 ltr: 150 à 170 gram.

Mexicana large 0.9 ltr: 300 à 340 gram.

Tampanensis small 0.4 ltr: 90 à 120 gram.

Tampanensis large 0.9 ltr: 180 à 240 gram.

The Psilocybe Mexicana can be harvested after 6 to 7 weeks, the Psilocybe Tampanensis needs at least double this amount of time, so, a minimum of 12 weeks.

The longer you wait with your harvest, the larger the yield will be.

So, it will pay to have some restraint and wait long enough until you harvest.

Once opened, the kit needs to be harvested completely to avoid infection. It is, therefore, very important not to open the grow kit before you decide that the time of harvest has come, how tempting this might seem to you….

Since reaping the truffles may be illegal in some countries, the following information is given on a education and informational basis only. The kit is only intended for informational purposes.

Cleaning of the truffles after harvest:

The easiest way to do this is to put the truffles in some water and brush them clean with a soft brush (eg a toothbrush). After this, rinse the last grass seeds off under soft running water.

Dry the Truffles with a clean soft towel and leave to breath for a little while.

how many gramms edible from a stropharia cubensis grow kit?

and how many gramms grow in the best living conditions from this stropharia?

thanks

Hi colors,

You can grow about 175- 250 of fresh mushrooms with a sjamaan stropharia cubensis kit from a single or three ore more flushes,

Best regards,

Sjamania

Hi, Sjamania

I am very new in this topic.I have got a lot of questions.what is the (15-27g) dry mushrooms in a kit?and the flushes is a part of a mushroom growing?I can eat all of the 170-250g mushroom?I am a hungarian boy.Dont problem the post of the kit in this country?and how many day about?

colors

I want to buy 10 grow kit.I don't want order till I dont' know the details.And this is a rush order.So please reply me exident!!!

thanks

Hi Color,

First I have to disappoint you because we don't send growkits to Hungary.They are illigal in your country.

If you dry the 175-250 grams fresh mushrooms then you have 15-27 grams left.

And the flushes are the first harvest, second harvest ect.

Sorry for the disappointment,

Best regards,

Sjamania

Dear Sjamaan,

The first sentence of this post mentioned grow kits,I imagine that this is not the same as "Psilocybe Tampanensis spore syringe - pollock strain " posted on your website http://www.de-sjamaan.nl/us/index.html

If it is not, could you pls tell me where I can order a grow kit?

Hi flysamurai13,

I'm sorry but growkits are not legal in the US and we don't send any products to the US for a while because of legal problems,

Sorry for the disappointment,

Best regards,

Sjamania

what kind of water i need for my growing kit ?

distilled water ?

boiled water ?

mineral water (evian )?

normal water ??

thanks !

Hello agence,

If you have a sjamania growkit, just pour some water in the kit without touching/ pouring over the filter on the bag,and not directly on the kit, 1-2 cm water should be fine,

Best regards,

Sjamania shipping crew

1-2cm water ??

??

you want to say :

1-2cm3 ?

or 1-2 cl ?

4 weeks that i spray water on the kit, and nothing :(

well...

3 mounths

lot of water

lot of LOVE

18°C

no ligth

just a bit of air

and :

nothing :(((

what the matter ??

Hello,

it could be that your kit is infected,

is there a green mould or something like that?

please make some photo's of the kit and send them to the following e-mail address: info@sjamaan.net,

then i will take a look at them and see what the problem is,

Best regards,

Sjamania

Back