HELP

jbone

I was setting up my two kits today and one of them tumbled to the ground, still in the bag, wearing latex gloves i tried to put the stuff back into the container and continued to set it up, will the mushrooms still grow???? and i have a very sterile enviroment, with a TL hanging above the kits,set on a timer from 10pm-6am, i sprayed the top of the kit slightly, the area is humid, DID I DO EVERYTHING CORRECTLY????

The kit suprisingly is growing, the mycelium is growing evenly throughout the substrate, but in the second kit that did not really start growing the mycelium yet, its only been 3 days, so i guess i should just be patient and it will just happen!!! any advice please help! thanks!

if i was you i would wait as my kit took 4 weeks for the mycelium to come through and now ma mushrooms are growing great.

id prob do it quicker next time as this is ma first ime i am happy though wid ma progress

Mushroom Growing Kit Instructions

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To order the fool-proof and satisfaction garanteed magic mushroom grow kit, go 1501 .

Grow Kit Manual

(0)

When the kit arrives, take action immediately. Do not store the kit for more than a few days. If you really have to wait, store the kit in the fridge, not in the freezer.

(1)

Open the package carefully, don't use a knife, you could ruin the plastic bag. Do not touch the white air-filter at the side of the bag, to avoid contamination.

(2)

Take the tape of the container, take the lid off and place the grow kit inside the plastic bag so that the open end of the bag is up.

(3)

Spray the kit until the top soil is slightly moist, do, at this time, not poor water directly into the kit. Note! Only spray water onto the kit when there is no growth visible yet.

(4)

Close the plastic bag by folding the top two inches down, and use two paperclips to keep it there.

(5)

Place kit and plastic bag in a place out of any direct sunlight, but not in the dark. Near a radiator will do fine if you don't live in (sub-)tropical area's.

(6)

Optimal temperature between 20 and 23 degrees celcius, 68 and 74 degrees farenheit, but don't worry if the temperature is not steady all the time, the kit won't be harmed by a lower temerature at night. Don't place it too close to a radiator, temeratures over 35 degrees (95 F.) are harmfull. Higher, natural air-temeratures in tropical area's are no problem.

(7)

Turn the kit around every day or two, so that the other side of the kit now faces the radiator. This will result in a more gradually grown flush.

(8)

After a few days you will see white mycelium spreading over the top soil; out of this the mushrooms will grow. Do not open the bag until the first mushrooms are 1.5 centimeters (half an inch). As soon as they reach half an inch, slightly open the bag and leave it open for an hour and a half, to give it some fresh air.

(9)

After a few more days the mushrooms will come up. Harvest the furst flush completely just before the largest ones open their caps. Take the smaller ones out too, it's better to not interfere with the kit too often, wait until there's another full-grown flush with harvesting again. Leave the ones smaller than half an inch. As soon as they really start growing check every day, they grow very fast. Remember to twist the shrooms out, don't rip or cut, this is best for the soil. If the stem of the shroom turns brownish, there's too much moisture in the bag, so open it up for 1.5 to 2 hours, to let some out. As soon as you see that the soil has shrunk so that it at places does not touch the container anymore, poor some water into the kit. Slightly squeeeze the container at one side so that there's an opening through which you can poor water to the bottom of the kit. Don't poor it on top of the soil.

(10)

If circumstances are optimal you can reap 175 - 250 grams of fresh mushrooms (17 - 25 grams dry) from a single kit in three or more flushes.

(11)

It will take one to three weeks before you can harvest your first flush, one week later the second, and another week after that possibly the third. Don't give up too easily, it happens that after a month more shrooms will still come up. As soon as the mycelium starts turning green or purplelish (this is an infection with bad types of fungi) do not open the bag again but throw it away.

(12)

ENJOY!

FAQ - Stropharia Cubensis Grow Kit

Q What is the size of this kit?

A Its about the size of a A5 (letter legal) and 7 centimeters (2 inches) high.

Q Can I put it in the dark?

A No, It needs light (but no sun).

Q Can I put it in a closet?

A Yes, but It needs light. Use a few TLs for lightning.

Q How long will it take?

A It will take about 1 to 4 weeks before you can harvest the first flush depending on how long the kit takes before it arrives.

Bottom Line

The Cubensis magic mushroom grow kit ( 1501) needs a stable temperature between 18 and 27 Celsius and a humid climate. If you have any other means of accomplishing this, then you will also have success. We have tested our kits and compared them to all others that we know of and found them superior to all!

To order the fool-proof and satisfaction garanteed magic mushroom grow kit, go 1501 .

Back