I need HARVES ADVICE !

CyberBOB

This day I was surprised when discovered in what those small pinheads has formed too.. I got

1. ONE really big (about 12-15 cm) shroom with totally opened cap.

2. About 10-15 more smaller shrooms (about 3-6 cm) with normal form caps

3. And big amount of REALLY HUGE mutants WITHOUT ANY CAP at all.

The question is: what shold I do whis all this? Harvest, or wait untill more of shrooms will get bigger and open their caps? And can I eat those mutants, or better not?

Take the big one out asap. As soon as they split the membrane under the cap pick them. Just make sure they don't release their spores. This does not produce more mushies but only hinder's further generations.

Not sure about the mutants, but I eat almost anything that isn't obvisouly rotten or infected.

You know I have heard that the little shrooms have just as much Psilocybin as the big ones.

Every time I go out shroomin I actully try to get the little ones, to me they are just as strong, but mabey its all in my head? Who knows!

I say eat the little ones and the big ones...

...Oh one more thing, I used to get cow sh*t from my shroom field, and I would bring it home and just water it. As soon as the little skroomies poke their cute heads out and open up, I would pick em. Every time I did this I actully felt like I got more f**ked up off the little shrooms.

Back