I was dumb

TrippinSac

I started picking up ounces of shrooms at a dirt rate of 120 american dollars... I would then bag up 8 8ths and sell those for 35 dollars.... me and about 3 friends each nite would munch a 1/8.... I would run out of my ounce everyday.. So i would reup the next day and munch that day too... i ended up stright trippin a week.. i stoped for a day.. munched 2 more days stright... stoped.. and then finally munched 2 1/8ths to end my so called "WINTER WONDERLAND" in july........

So.. ya my friends are dumb... they think that by drinkin orange juice while munchin inhances your trip...

i thought that was a LSD myth but whatever...

Out of my 10 pretty much consecutive days trippin.. IVE HAD 2 BAD TRIPS....

the first bad trip... i felt it from the start.. i was a little depressed upon taking them... Soon as my hands started to sweat... I started fightin with myself...It was a mind war... I got kicked outta my crib by my bitch that night cuz i was so wasted.. I slept in the car and we live by the buffalo airport... I convinced myself IRAQ was attacking... The other bad trip i had.. I put and 1/8th on a pizza sub... munched it... drank about a half gallon of oj... puked my skull out... and i had a bad trip for about 2 hours... no one elese triped this night.. i pleaded with my friends to stay.. because i felt there pressence very comforting.. my one good friend stayed and we watched tv... within and hour and about a 1/2 ounce of some good skunk nug's later.. and i was laughin and tokin'....

MY BEST TRIP EVER....

it was my second time munchin... i knew what i was in for... we met at this park.. me and 4 friends.. 3 guys and 1 girl... we munch and blaze for about and hour.. my trip hasnt kicked in yet... but my friends are laughin.. im getting kind of sad... then i felt the sweaty palms... and i felt like i was in a heat wave... from here on out this is what im told.... all four of us sat in a circle with a blunt that the girl sparked.. we sat and laughed until the enitre blunt was ash.. and no we didnt smoke it.. we forgot about it... it was f**ked up.. this other time.. it took us 35 minutes to smoke a pipe cuz we were trippin so hard... my friend took out his bag one time and dumped it on the grass.. and yelled for back up to search and destroy... no sh*t.... mad hella sh*t was f**king with me this summer...

btw ive been told by doctors that im depressed and have taken medications in the past but currently i do not take any depresssion drugs... and i can honestly say that ive taken them 7 days stright and im ok... i CHANGED a little.. im smarter now i realize sh*t that i never knew.. i understand my friends.. its a truly great experince... i do agree with everyone saying that you have to have the right mentality... but my family is f**ked.. my mom is bi polar and has severe depression and anixety... however i seem to still be here...

the final thought about eating the MUSH MUSH is that on these magic shroomz i myself or anyone i know personally.. we feel that its impossible to get things accomplished... my attention span is so sh*tty that its hard to get thinkin done.... yes i'll finally stfu....

chillin' and trippin

NEXT WEEK IS FREDDIE VS JASON and me and my friends plan on munching 1/4 oz's for the show... what do you think?

First off I have to say, I like you, you remind me of some of the kids I hang out with.

Second I have to say that I have yet to trip, However I will be receiving a San Pedro cactus some time within the month.

I have heard such dumb things about shrooms, like in order for them to work you have to eat them once every hour for three hours. I have also been told that orange juice helps the trip but I find that tough to believe.

Anyway from what I've heard about taking shrooms, I wouldn't recommend taking them when watching a horror movie, especially in a theater.

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong but I would assume that it would be a terrifying trip, you might even feel like your in the movie and freak out while all kinds of people watch you.

Anyway as a fellow new member I would like to welcome you on behalf of all the new members.

Mike

lol... i can handle shrooms... ive gone to amuesment parks trippin my face off.. everyone looked the same like on the wall... i was sh*t faced last night....

I agree with TrippinSac - Handle your drugs! Put yourself in crazy situations - it hightens the effect and we humans are natural survivors! I've tripped in clubs, college, shopping centres, forests, parties, amusement parks, cinemas and even playing trivial pursuit with my mother and nan (they insisted...). Great times....!

i just saw freddie vs jason last night... I munched a 1/4 oz... boy i didnt know what i was in for.... i actually seen blood in the isles and such... ill tell the whole story when i have time.....

lol - good work fella! I am going to take 100g (fresh) on Saturday and head into the West End then 50g on Sunday for Nottinghill Carnival - can't wait...

i didnt read all this, but i would like to say...

i get my ounces from $90-$110...and i would NEVER pay $120 or call that dirt cheap, haha. also, $35/eighth is a MAD rip off and i feel bad for whoever pays that much.

anyway...about the orange juice...for a while i thought that was a myth too, but IT'S NOT. vitamin C DOES enhance the trip, i know from personal experience. so don't call your friends idiots...though chewing vitamin C tablets or eating strawberries would be more effective than drinking orange juice.

Back