Is this company trustworthy?

G

Can I savely order from sjamaan.com? What are your experiences?

I have very good experience with ordering from sjamaan.com No trouble with charging the Visa card and they shiped the order very fast (I had it in my mail box in a week from the day i ordered) So I think u can safely order from sjaaman.com

I agree with the above 2. i had my mushie grow pack in under a week. I was sceptical too, you should be when ordering online, these people are cool, no frauds here :cool:

Yes they are trustworthy, you will receive your product and any and all errors made will be corrected quickly and properly.

You wont find a more reliable company on the web. They care about their consumers, and take the time to right any possible wrongs. I have nothing but praise. I have ordered the mushies a few time with nothing but spectaculars outcomes. Great product, great company!

I'm biased. Because i'm the fckng wbmstr. I do all i can to please my cstmrs

I am too,

Rollen thinking of going on vacation to visit them! yahoo

dear sjamaan rave people,
why do not organise a rave in east north italy? so we all that want partecipate can be part of the party very soon.

In this moment my job do not give me the possibility to trip to netherlands. Even if i'm very good.

i want know personally Sha-manic; Diddiedik; Mira; Rewbs; Cvikc and the others... and eat good mush with them and you.

do you like the idea?

we are in summer good period to organise no?

We need music, mush and whatever, and the GREAT LORD OPEN DOOR.

Please replay.

Please study with me the possibility.

Kind regards.

x-gods
x-gods
x-gods for you all!

Dear Mira,
never mind, if it have to happen it will happen.
If it do not have to happen it will not happen.

Back