mush is dank

mushymushman

it all started when my buddies were tellin me about how fun mushrooms are so i just had to try em. when i finaly got them after tryin so many times i got about a quarter. i took them back to my place and told some of my other buddies i had them. me and them split the quarter bettween four of us, man were we f**ked. it took about an hour to kick in and we were sittin there waitin ,and they desided to go walk around and kill some time, i decided to stay home. as soon as i left thats when i started trippin. i was outside lookin around and the bushes next to my porch door were gowin and movin all over the place. then i went back into my jam roon where we hang out and just sat there trippin. i was lookin around as the walls were movin around , the door , even my shoes were all wavy , and i was hearing the most hooped thing ever like someone trying to say some weird in really slow motion then they came back we got a trippy poaster and put that up and tripped on that too. i was cold so i got my blanket and put it around me and it felt like it was melting to me . it was movin and glowin brite yellow. we had fun listenin to music and lookin around . eventualy it started to wear off and we went to sleep, and in the middle of the night one of my buddies desides to go on a journey downtown wich is like a hour walk.he came back later that night. when we woke up we talked all about our trippin. and thats about it for my shroom story. HAPPY TRIPPIN

Back