My First Time

Vikky_420

:whistling: scarry scarry! Im 15, and my first time doing Mush was this saturday. I had my doubts about it b/c i get quite paranoid when I've smoked marajuana, but I decided to go ahead and do it anyways. I read a bunch of the trip reports, and safety concerns on this site, so I thought I was pretty prepared... Dam was it fun as ever! I had a few of my guy friends over. 1 was my BF who was also trying Mush for his first time. And 2 who just decided to come and watch us trip out. LOL N e ways, we ate them at about midnight, and the guyz all had to go ome by 1:30. Meaning the mush just started to take effect when they were almost ready to leave:( I was goind nuts paceing around my room! every time I tried to calm myself, I'd get a body buzz and literally HAVE TO keep walking. at about 2 AM, I decided to call my friend Ryan to calm myself down. I lied in my bed on the phone with him, stareing at the ceiling which is painted blue with clouds. It was so calming, and by the time I was off the phone with him(2:45) I was completely calm and settled down. I felt like I was actually in heaven or sumthing. But I really wanted something AWESOME to happen. I was in the mood for an adrenalin rush. So I got up, and stood infront of my mirror, about 2 feet away, stareing into my eyes. I took a picture of myself in the dark, usuing the flash.. BiG MISTAKE!!! so scarry! i just stared into my eyes, and i could see for a split seccond behind me, a bunch of people, aliens, devils, clowns and whatnot, I dont know what it was, they were all around me though. I quietly sat down in the middle of my room and cried my eyes out:( after about a half hour, I reassured myself that I was fine, and I was just tripping out, so I got up, lit a candle, and lied down in my bed. It took me another hour to fall asleep, cuz i couldn't stop thinking about things, so many crazy thoughts just passed thru my head. But, i have 2 admit..IT WAS SO MUCH FUN!!!! and Im doing it again with some friends after exams...LOL

well, thats awl i gotta say, but you SO have to try the camera flash thingy, everything around you goes bright colours, and it looks like things are moving around behing you..so freaky..

well, Im out..talk to ya awl later;)

Hi Vicky,

Next time you trip out, make sure you are with friends that are also tripping out. Its never a good idea to stare at yourself in the mirror for a long period of time. I have heard true stories of people that did that for too long and are now in the nuthouse!

I'm glad your first trip was enjoyable (I did the same last night!) but you have to be careful not to get too cocky and think you can handle a stronger dose alone. Stronger doses are ok when you are with other people doing the same. Alone, they can be a real nightmare.

Continue to do shrooms but stay away from street acid!

take care

Beefy

yeep...im definately staying away from chemicals like coke, acid and ecstacy:D no matter how fun my friends say it is. its too easy to get addicted or worse, you could get seriousley hurt:( :) :eek: not good...

so im only doin mush and bud....thats my limit and my new years resolution;) :D :( :thumbsup:

ttyl

Vikky

cocaine isn't a chemical

mushrooms are a chemical, psilocybin is a chemical, as is THC, coke, ecstacy and lsd are only addictive if you allow them to take over

mind over matter.

cocaine is a good high when you are at work.

but it lasts far too short for the price you pay for it, 80 a gram here for pure.

but ya, stay away from ecstacy and lsd, its just a bunch of sh*t...litterally, some guy dumped a bunch of sh*t into a bathtub and put it on blotter paper for the acid, and as far as ecstacy and mdma goes, it will rob you of all youe emotion..

oh...sry, i thot u meant i donno wut i thot u meant...im stupid...LOL, but no...i'll jest do n e thing that grows out of nature

Mattkeay:
THC, Psilocibin and psilocin are natural compounds. The character of the drugs you name are anti-addictive or addictive. Cocaine and XTC have a very addictive character. Mushrooms have a anti-addictive character. You can abuse them, but If someone would do so, he or she would need a double dose the second day of use and way more the 3th, 4th, etc. THC is mildly addictive.
Mind over matter? Yes, you are very right. But only for the very few people. With most people(9 out of 10) it turns out as matter over mind in the end. I think it is wise to choose carefull which drugs to do and which to don't.

Vicky:
Chemical does not mean bad, it mostly means 'very strong'. Be carefull with any strong drug.
Natural can be just as dangerous: heroin, cocaine, deadly nightshades, datura's, amanita pantherina are all very dangerous natural drugs in my opinion.

vicky - the other people were right about one thing; if you do shrooms in the future have a watcher. But, much of the stuff I have just read really astounds me. The cesspool of disimformation spread by the DEA must actually be working. MDMA, MDA, MDOH (all considered ecstacy) is NOT addicting. All the real research is concerned with two things. The first being with overly large doses seratonin production might permentantly be affected. Secondly, short term memory is hindered with large doses. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO CONSULT FURTHER DATA GOTO EROWID.COM and do your research.

ps. i love the kentucky fried mouse above, "sh*t in a tub" that's classic humour if you are being sardonic

although they are natural Sha-manic, they are still chemicals

but i guess EVERYTHING is a chemical in one of another, they are all compounds of..of something

as far as addicted to mushrooms goes, i definately was until i fell over one day. certainly not physically, but doing them 2-3 times a week for the past 6-8 months..

so until i grow my liver back coke is the drug, although its f**kin expensive at least im gettin it pure. good when you talk to people, at work/school etc..bankers

definately a social drug, i can definately see how others can get addicted, but everytime after the first couple you just want more and more, and its so short

Back