Please answer me!

L

Lumber

If i order somthing that might not be legal in my country, what kind of trouble police could give me???
I mean if that something is not clasified as a drug but medicine or something like that.

At worst I suppose you can be beaten within an inch of your life, your tongue removed and forced reeducation of societal values via MTV....
Ugh...

Quote: Originally posted by Barret on 2003-May-13
Here in the United States possesion of things like Shrooms is a Felony, I think its the same way for other more popular drugs like Marijuana. The prison time can span any where from 1 to 20 years in prison.

Insane. To punish people for not doing harm to anyone. For substances scientificly proven not to be a hazard to public health. It is not even possible to OD on Shrooms. Then compare that with legal drugs like alcohol and nicotine.

Last edited by a moderator:
Barret: I am not mad at your quote.

There are different theories on why the use of drugs is punishable: Philosophers have claimed that when to many people would use drugs and thus change the way they think from the mainstream or think more freely, it would become extremely hard to keep control in the way it is apparent now.
Another theory is that pressure is needed to keep the prices up, while secret services make money out of the arms & drugs trade.
I do not know what the trueth is, but I do know that punishing drugs, that give no trouble and low health risks is purely illogical. Especially in the light of the use of alcohol and other legal drugs that do give major health risks and public agression and disturbances.
With that in mind compare the beer adds with those foolish anti pot commercials.
It is not possible to overdose on psilocybe shrooms to reach toxic levels. One needs to eat their own weight in shrooms to do that. If one would eat 1 kg of dried shrooms, which has the size of the contents of two large buckets, his or her stomache would burst.

Back