questioning trips

toronto_shroomi

hey, i am the user brain1 i posted a topic about first time shrooming....well im 14 going on 15 in a month and i have done the sacret mushrooms many times now. they are amazing things. but i was wondering, every time ive shroomed i have never had a actual "out of reality" with hallucinations or forgeting where you are.trip, i have always been able to in some way control my trips. i still get f**ked but not like really "out of this world f**ked"...wich is brings me to my delema...1) i have herd that after a half quarter (around 3/4 grams) the trip does not get more extreme, you just seem to get sicker... is this true? if so, does it make a huge difference if your shrooms are good or bad?

There are many different kinds of mushrooms and so they all have different kind of effects and trip, some contain more active substances and others less.

I believe that you are never out of reality on the contrary you go into reality when making this journey or meditating etc.

The trip depends on your actions and desires, so if you have tripped same kind of shrooms many many times and done like the same kind of things over and over it wont enhance what you have in your mind. Look, like stay of shrooms for a period and stay of any kind of substance for a while. During this period you reflect on what you want out of your trip you like imagine how and what you want out of it all in your mind and then when you hit the shrooms you do something different compared to what you usually do then you will realize that its not so much only the shrooms that make the effect but its the combination of your mind and the substance.

Anticipation enhances the outcome too...

this is my opinion, like to go out into the forest or something alone or with trip buddies is by far the best kind of trips in my experience. The reality is outside and to enter it you must open your perception.

Have a nice trip...

Regards

That sounds fine !, I'm never out of control and strive to never be their. In fact even though I have dozens of trips under my belt I still go with a sitter just for safety, you never know, it is playing with fire.

Good trippin

well its going nicely... how about you... nice to go shrooming, I havent done that in a while. Its nice to wait for it too I get more out of the trip then.

Have a nice trip...

anyone know where 2 look at diffrent shrooms 2 tell if deadly or not. just pick a wet 2 oz

Quote: Originally posted by toronto_shroomi on 2004-Apr-22
hey, i am the user brain1 i posted a topic about first time shrooming....well im 14 going on 15 in a month and i have done the sacret mushrooms many times now. they are amazing things. but i was wondering, every time ive shroomed i have never had a actual "out of reality" with hallucinations or forgeting where you are.trip, i have always been able to in some way control my trips. i still get f**ked but not like really "out of this world f**ked"...wich is brings me to my delema...1) i have herd that after a half quarter (around 3/4 grams) the trip does not get more extreme, you just seem to get sicker... is this true? if so, does it make a huge difference if your shrooms are good or bad?

Aloha,

If you take more then 4 grams the kickoff is more extreme. It's always important to tune in if you use psychedelic drugs like mushrooms. I think it's important to empty your head if you want the journey to be halucinogenic and don't try to explain for yourself what is happening if you are in your trip but be a watcher of your world.

Quote: Originally posted by illsck on 2006-Sep-04
anyone know where 2 look at diffrent shrooms 2 tell if deadly or not. just pick a wet 2 oz

It's better to trow them away if you are not sure or it's the mushroom you think it is because otherwise you can go real sick if you have the wrong one if you are unlucky.

Back