Salvia

:D Thanks. anyway I just bought a salvia 10X and I'm going to try it right now!!!

Is it better smoked with a bong or rolled into a joint?

Tried salvia 10x yesterday and I'm a bit disappointed as I tought It was suppose to be strong. I felt a bit buzzy and sleppy for the first 10 minutes or so, but no visions or psychedelic sensations whatsoever. I smoked it with a bong ( about 0.3g) maybe I'm gonna try to roll a spliff with it.

Any suggestions about best uses would be great!!!

Hey man, You should try the salvia x40 with lobelia x10, this should be smoked with a bong and you need a torch lighter you know that one with many many degrees (storm) when you blaze you must hold your breath for atleast 15sec. When me and my friend tried that one out, it totally blew my friend off this planet believe that! the experience was way off limit! he found him self in a book and all his life was pages, totally amazing (and scary since he thought that he was only going to get a buzzy feeling not being torn away inside a page which were about to be closed, sh*t man he tried to climp over the apartment wall??? it is strong sh*t not for the insecure one), me myself left this dimension and found my self in a place where there was nothing to worry about only peace and amazing fantasy totally awesome...sh*t I could tell you more but hey... it was only for me man:) but you have to smoke it in that way since it needs to burn at high degrees and be inhaled fast and continually, joint wont cut it! the lighter is a must!!! try the x40 and it will blow your mind...if you are interested on where to find it let me know and maybe I can help you out with address or some... it really is a psychedelic explosion!

the x10 works but not as the x40 :)

peace...

Back