Shipment to Austria?

wickedmc

do you send fresh ps. cubensis to austria (i think we have more liberal mushroom-laws than germany or usa)?

... and do they loose potency during shipment?

thanx for answering

You can only order truffles for now. We know that they are legal in Austria. If you send us information on the legality of P. Cubensis, then we will start sending them to.

Ok,..

i looked at the erowid page for this matter, and i found the following:

A: Possession of fresh mushrooms

B: Possession of dried mushrooms

C: Possession of mushroom spores

D: Cultures at mycelium stage

E: Cultures at mushroom stage

Location A B C D E Noted

Austria Y ? Y Y Y Mushrooms are considered decorative plants and unless attempts to extract psilocybin are made, they should remain legal.

Canada Y N Y Y Y If Bill C-7 passes, possession of fresh mushrooms and cultures will become illegal.

GB Y * Y Y N A legislative quirk allows the possession of "naturally dried" (sun-dried) shrooms, but mushrooms prepared for use are illegal.

NL Y N Y Y Y Even the sale of fresh mushrooms is legal. See "Growing Mushrooms" for addresses.

.. so i think the delivery will pass the toll - hopefully

by the way: are truffles less potent than the stropharias (never seen and used them before)?

wickedmc

hi

sorry but shamanic made a mistake with this info

austria is mentioned on the site as one of the countries we DO send stropharia to

no problems there

as for the potency , during shipping it might loose some water / weight , but the potency stays the same

the truffels are not really less potent then the stropharia , the are just softer and more relaxed, there for , very good for people that have never used shrooms before, but also very nice for more experienced people

the advantage they have over stropharia is that they only contain 50 % water and thereforstay good in cooled condition for at least 1 month

Back