TOURIST 71

Sha-manic

Staff member
Please read my latest post in the topic "casini in Italy" before you get this angry. You read the news I hope, so you know whats going on. DO NOT CROSS POST!

Legga prego il mio ultimo alberino nel soggetto "casini in Italia" prima che otteniate questo arrabbiato. Leggete la speranza di notizie I, in modo da conoscete che cosa sta accendendo. NON ATTRAVERSI L'ALBERINO!

THE ONLY THING I KNOW IS THAT I AND OTHER PEOPLE LOST MONEY AND YOU GET ITS!! YOUR POLICY SAYS THAT YOUR REFUND MONEY IF ORDERS DON'T ARRIVE PLEASE GIVE ME BACK MY MONEY NOW!!!

Your order has been confiscated by the Italian government. Maybe you should ask them about their Policy. It is the Police that has taken your packadge not us. What do you think we can do about it. Nothing! Why do you think flaming helps!?
Our Policy does NOT say that we refund money.

Quote from All about ordering, paying and shipping
: "Terms of Sale
(1) By ordering you accept all responsibilities regarding shipment and legality of your order. If you have any doubts; consult your lawyer."

Quote from the disclaimer: "Our policy is not to break any laws in any country. When we know that a product is illegal in your country, we will not ship it. However we cannot keep up with the continually changing laws in 120 countries. So, please check if the products you order are legal in your country. "

Quote from the page legal embargo: "Note 1
De Sjamaan only sells products that are legal in the Netherlands. However in some countries some products may be illegal. De Sjamaan does not to break any law in any country. The policy is not ship a product to a country where it is illegal or offensive. Staff and software are geared to prevent this, preferably in any case. However it is impossible to keep up with the continually changing laws in more than 100 countries. This means that De Sjamaan takes no responsibility whatsoever. So, please check if the products you order are legal in your country. You are solely responsible for the consequences of ordering a product that is not legal in your country. We make no claim whatsoever that the embargoes with the contained products and countries are complete. In other words: check your lawyer. "

We always ship again if packadges are lost. But not if they are confiscated. We have been re-shipping several times, so don't think we are making any money on it. In fact: we have seriously lost a thousand times more money than you.
If the only thing you know is that you've lost money then check the news, the internet and get informed before you start shouting unknowing. There is no use in spamming this forum with angry posts or sending angry mail. It certainly will not help you.
At this moment all mail to Italy is on hold until we know exactly which products are ok to ship to Italy and which ones are not ok.
As you may know, almost every website that offers products like ours is in the same situation.

Back