Trippin like crazy

shroomed

Yo, I am an 18 year old university student, and I had my most intense mushroom trip last night. Jesus!! Me and a couple friends took a little more than an eighth a piece, while smoking budz and drinking excessively (40 oz Steel reserves ,rum , sticky icky chronic and mushroooms).We were on campus in the dormitory chillin in my friends room for the beginning of my trip. We took the shrooms at about 2 am, while stoned and a little buzzed. This was only my 4th time experimenting and I think it may be the last,(who knows?). 45 minutes after taking the shrooms the feeling began to kick in.I began to get relaxed and happy as I knew this was just the beginning. I was so anxious to begin my trip, and I sat impatiently waiting for the trip to "take me away". Me, my "shroomed" friends and another guy who was just buzzin and fiending for some weed was hanging out when everything began to take play, about an hour after ingestion. I began to feel like someone in my head was beginning to question me, while trying to get me to follow them to some outside world. Did I want to go? Maybe. I felt trapped in between two worlds, not really knowing which was real. I took myself to a whole nother level which i am trying my best to explain. I saw the future, or at least i thought I did. I began to believe I was the one who had to keep everything in line in order not to get us caught, for my friends did not know what was coming (this was the feeling I had, i felt something was after us, but I couldn't say nothing. I didn't want to feel crazy. I felt everything depended on my actions, no words, So it seemed I was in a lose-lose situation). I feared getting caught on campus by dorm staff or the cops (which was common on campus). I felt like someone knew. I felt us getting closer to trouble with no way of stopping it. I was seeing all this happen in my head, and I was believing it. What would my parents say? Would I go to jail? I felt my friends were more intoxicated than shroomed and they were getting more loud and out of control, moving us toward trouble. I wanted to go to my room to avoid getting caught, but I didn't want to abandon my friends, Nor be alone. I was scared. I wanted to be with them, but I didn't want to be caught because of them. I remember hearing that you never want to be alone while on shrooms. This freaked me out most. I wanted to go up to my room, but I didn't want to be alone. So either way I felt I was going to lose. I started to panic. I sat almost unconsiously thinking of what would be the right thing to do never seeming to find it, totally zoning out all of my surroundings only believing that wrong would happen. Perhaps even forgetting where I was. Or who I was. I began to ask myself, Are my friends worth going to jail for? Would they stay for me in this situation? I had to make a decision. I had to make it quick, cause "they" were on to us. My friends were already drunk and shroomed with more than 2 fifths more to go. One friend who was playing Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, was beginning to talk to himself and kept reminding himself that he wasn't high on shrooms (when he was really trippin),while taking shots of liquor 1 after the other trying to escape his trip. He did this like 5 times. I let him ride his high without snapping him out of it, as I didn't want to confuse him. I than looked to my boy to my left side and found him staring into his cup with eyes in disbelief of what he was seeing. I observed, but after a while I tapped him on the arm and he shook, spilling a couple drips of water on himself. He looked at me with eyes saying "did you see that?" I shook my head as if I knew everything he felt because it seemed I did. His eyes were still saying "Whoa". He looked back in the cup and his eyes showed disappointment as what he had saw had simply vanished. We laughed so hard and my boy playing games just snapped outta his trip and began laughing with us, not knowing what about. The guy that was hangin with us, not high on shrooms knew we were trippin, not knowing why we were laughin, but wishing he could be right there with us. This is when we all began to actually realize that we were tripping and formed a sense of togetherness. We started to question each other about the different feelings we had, but we began getting more out of control as we did so, (me being the most paranoid of all trying to keep everything quiet, I kept saying "shhh" one after the other). I stopped drinking an hour and a half ago, but my friends were still shooting down the bottle. I told them to stop, and I even told the guy that wasnt' on shrooms to hide the bottle. He did this twice, but my boy who was still playing Grand Theft Auto was still getting ahold of it time after time. How?, I didn't seem to know. And I couldnt seem to stop him. It became to seem like a cycle. I saw him in my head dying from alcohol poisoning. I couldn't tell if it was real or not, but it felt like I had to stop it or else it may happen. I felt this "2nd world" was taking care of me, telling me what to do in order not to get caught, but my friends weren't even close to where I was at. All I saw was him taking shot after shot. I felt I had to get outta here, but the thought of being alone made me panic. After trying to get everyone to quit drinking, like 5 more times minimum, I snatched the bottle and headed toward the sink. I began pouring the bottle down the drain all the way to quarter bottle when i heard my boys yelling in a rush, "what are you doing man?", "Dude?!!!", etc. All this echoing in my head. Than all of a sudden I began to think i was the only one tripping. I felt isolated as I was the only one who wanted the alcohol gone. Maybe their not high? Maybe their fine? I began to ask myself these questions as the alcohol went down the drain. Just because I was tripping did I have to ruin their high? I stopped pouring. Someone in my head said "what are you doin Johnney?" I may have even said "I don't know man" out loud. I turned around and looked at my friends. They were staring at me, just knowing I was freaking out. All I could say was, "my bad". "Your just having a bad trip dude" I heard the guy not high on shrooms say. This rung through my head in an echo, "Your just having a bad trip dude." "Your just having a bad trip dude." I now began to think I was crazy, and I just wanted it to stop. I figured I would go to sleep....GO TO MY ROOM!!! I was totally confused. I wanted it to stop now, so I headed up to my room. ALONE. I wanted to sleep, but It is impossible to sleep through a mushroom trip, period!! So here I am, sitting in my room all alone, seeing shapes and movements of the world that were crazy. Was I dead? Was this my outer body experience? Any question that arose in my head became real. As if it was happening, or had already happened. As if it was reality. For some reason I thought it was all my fault. The crazy part about it was that it was almost 5 and the peak of my high was just around the corner. I undressed for bed and hopped in under the covers. I had a weird clostrophobic feeling run over me and I felt trapped under the "heavy" blanket. Everything around me seemed as if it were living. Maybe this is why I felt so dead? This is when things start to really get crazy for me. I snap outta a long day dream. It felt like days. I looked to the clock and it has only been 3 minutes. The time read 4:55 as I remember. Just staring. I had even forgot that I was even downstairs in my friends room. I thought I had been sitting there for a lifetime just thinking about what? Can't remember. This day dream was the worst thing that happened to me. I felt like i just woke up. I felt like every question I had asked myself through the whole night was coming into play at that given moment when I snapped outta the short dream. I now for some crazed reason believed that I 1) got my friends in trouble,2) my friend died of alcohol poisoning, 3) I was going to go to jail, 4) I was crazy, and at last...5) I was dead. I made myself believe that I too died from alcohol poisoning. I thought it was my spirit lying on my bed observing the world from a sole. I felt scared of actually believing it, but in a sense I felt peace. I wanted it to stop, but at the same time, It just didn't matter anymore. I gave up. I gave up trying to run from the trip. I just accepted it. I looked at the clock, 4:58. This is the next part of my trip. The clock stayed at 4:58 forever. I was so worried, waiting for the cops to call my phone, because like I said, i was believing all these things had happened. And at this point, I almost prayed I was dead, not wanting to deal with the drama and the guilt of being the one who screwed my friends over. There was no way I could distinguish between what was real and what was not. I was confused. I wanted to go down to check on my boys and I tried to do so like 10 different times, but I was unable to escape the room. Believe me I tried. I was scared to go because I didn't know whether it had happened or not. I almost forgot how I got to my room at this point and I even made myself believe that the cops escourted me to my room and I couldn't leave. It was just something words have a hard time explaining. Im sure anyone who's had a true shroom trip understands where Im coming from. I was stuck in this world with no way out. It was like the devil had put a spell on me with his Magic Mushrooms, and The Angels were trying their best to get me back, but were all but succeeding at it. I began to look at life in a different perspective. It seemed I understood everything in life. Our purpose in life. It seemed the shrooms took me to a place where you don't want to be, but once you leave that place, your mind longs to go back but is scared. I looked back to the time, it was 4:58....still. Scared once again, but at the same time just sick of it. Once again just accepting that its "just the way it is." This trip went on for another couple hours without being able to run from it. It was finally passing 7 am and I just began to come down off it. I turned on the light, looked around and my room was totally messed. The phone was unplugged, my clock was unplugged and I guess I just didn't want nothing to be. I was scared of "something". What it was, I may never know. At about 8 am I was just thinking. The high totally gone. But for some reason i still didn't really know what had happened. It just made me get to know myself a lot better. It taught me not to stress so much. I feel a lot more comfortable with who I am, and Im sad it took the "shrooms" to bring me there. It just taught me a lesson to take it easy sometimes. I began to realize why people go into rehab. It was a neverending night of thoughts. I never knew my brain was capable of so much thoughts at one time in so short of time. I also thought what would of happened if I never went to my room. Would all my negative thoughts have happened? This was also another trip because in a way I feel like I may have prevented everything. Everything I did was for a reason. I took a "bad trip" for the team. At least in my head. After the trip, all in all I have no need to go there again. I have no want or need of having to do it again. Damn that was long, but I had to get it out. What if the next time I do shrooms, I don't try and stop whats happening? I just let it go? What could happen. Thats what Im scared to figure out. I was pretty ripped while writing this up too, so my mind was pretty stretched out. How ya like that trip?

Dude dude....this is one realy relay bad bad trip. Sorry for you. Next time be sure that you are in comfortable place. Or you can go crazy :confused:

This is some interesting stuff, common but interesting, I have some opinions on it but well we will we if you are interested.

You should only let it go if you feel ready, too many thougths can confuse you like you noticed. Feeling is the true side of life and with too much thinking it confuses you, you worry too much and are affected by your worries , the mushrooms enhance all that lies within your mind. With thinking there is an if, but if doesnt exist. It is not thinking that takes you there, it is the feeling. There? well you know where I mean. The psychoactive substance opens it up for you, sometimes it is too much for the individual in his present self-knowledge. Losing control over your feelings and thoughts happens in these situations.

What happens if you let it go??..hmm hard to say how far you came,,,,

But reaching Ego "death" can be scary since we are all egotistic in our needs, and how much of your ego are you willing to lose to reach that answer is up to you, the more the further you can go realizing more about yourself. The secrets of you lies within you. Although like you said take it easy and chill, learn and become more aware of this. Take a less dose and get the feeling and master it, then go for higher plains :)

I recommend meditation into a state where you could reach that same place almost, without any substance or with "mild" yet excellent substance like THC, Thc and meditation lets you explore what you just experienced but under more controlled circumstances (the spiritual side) Of course you need to know how to properly meditate and when you do its great :) Once you have unlocked it you can re-enter that place, step by step you learn. Overcome your fears and reach more knowledge about self...

Well, just a small contribute of my opinion... That other world is what the shaman would call the real side of life.

Are you cancer? (star sign?)

All for me for now, take care....

Peace. :thumbsup:

lol crazy trip....before i ate 6 grams of shrooms at once and it was the crazyest time ever all i could see was colours and sh*t dripping off the walls and sh*t lol and i thought my teeth fell out but my cuz who took them whent blind for like 3 mins it was pretty crazy........its pretty sweet to mix shrooms too like with E or coke.