Unsatisfied Customer Comments

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

AngelWeed

Hello all,
I enjoyed my first shroom experience with the stropharia cubensis strain bought from sjaman, grown by yours truly, and the experience was wonderful.
I ordered a mushroom kit over a month and a half ago, and it still has not arrived. I live in Canada, and mushrooms are pretty much illegal, but only if the feds find out. The last time i ordered the shipment was intercepted by the food and plant agency of canada, and the package was taken, on the grounds that it may contain an infectious species/ nonnative species that may cause havok in the ecosystem of my house (Ha! CLOSED CONTAINMENT...idiots.)
Anyways, i had sjaman resend the package, which they did and I was very happy.
So i've ordered another one, and it hasn't arrived, and I have NOT received word from the food and plant agency, so i can only assume that it has not been intercepted by the feds, maybe it hasn't even been sent! I have asked in several e-mails for sjaman to resend the product of which I purchased, but have not received a response. I just paid my visa bill today, but i have no product to show for it.
Sjaman has delivered ****good product and service**** to me before but this *IGNORE*ing tactic is making me very upset. I can understand that they do not want to lose profit, but CHEATing a past and future customer is simply not a good manner of business!
All I ask is for what I paid for, if I can please get a reply I would be very grateful. I want answers and my package!
Thank you all for listening to my rant.
-AngelWeed

p.s I CONSIDER SJAMAN A GOOD COMPANY WITH GOOD PRODUCT AND SERVICES! WHAT HAS OCCURED IN THIS CASE IS MISCOMMUNICATION! Please do not think that Sjaman is a wicked comany, they are good.
thx.

I have sent numerous e-mails, one which i sent to info@sjamaan.com,sjamania@xs4all.nl, as well as orders****** and Xoch******.
Needless to say, I have not received a reply as of this posting.
-Angelweed

Dearest Sjamania shipping department,
It is good to be heard!
Firstly I'd like to thank you for the response, it shows that you are aware of the problem and you wish to do good business. I respect that.
You asked me 2 questions in particular which I will answer here: 1)Have I queried the post office regarding the parcel? and 2) Has the package arrived during the time you last wrote your message?
-> I have spoken to the post office and they have NO information regarding the package. They tell me that the problem could very well be at the shipping end (your end) and they have no records otherwise.
-> The package has still not arrived, thus my ferverent postings and e-mails.
So we are at the same point we left off. You have been paid, and my product is not in my possession.
Regarding your reply to me on Dec 6, I have no records of such an e-mail! The only method of which you can send me my product is via airmail, although if you have the technological capabilities, digitizing the kit and e-mailing it as an attachment would work very nicely...if it wasn't so unrealistic.
Waiting Anxiously for your reply,
-Angelweed

I have spoken to the post office again, and they tell me that the tracing of the package is possible only from the site of origin. The ship number does not seem to compute, and there are simply no records.
-Angelweed

Dear Sjamania,
I'm glad to be receiving response.
As of the time today 4:19pm (MY time CST)on DEC 10 i have not receieved your most recent e-mail + attached documents. I will periodically check my inbox throughout the day.
As this discussion could very well be causing bad publicity for your copmany, I move that we continue our dialogue through the e-mail addresses i've provided earlier.
In regards to your questions:
1)No.
2)I assume yes, but I am not posting it on this open forum in order to clarify.
3)No, they know nothing, except that the tracing of the package is possible only from the site of origin. The ship number does not seem to compute, and there are simply no records.

Are you certain that my e-mail address is being typed in correctly? It is a hotmail domain, and is similar to "HappyKevin."
-Angelweed

as of 11:04 pm i have not recieved the e-mail.
-Angelweed

It is 6:41am and I am requesting that you resend the personal e-mail to me as I have no new e-mail's in my inbox...(Where'd everybody go :/?)
-Angelweed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back