Weird Side effect off mushroom trip

helos

OK, so basically this was the 3rd time eating shrooms. I at one large cap, about 4 or 5 inches big, and 2 bullets caps around 7 pm. Trip started fine and eventually came on full force. This was the hardest i tripped since they were fresh off the field, yet i felt like i could handle it fine. The night was going great nothing wrong at all.As the night went on and the trip started to wear off i decided to eat 2 more shrooms. About half hour to 40 mins afer eating the shrooms for the second time i went out side and decided to smoke marajiuana like i had been all night. As i was smoking suddenly A very strong sensation came over my body and progressed to get stronger causing me to lose balance and fall back. I almost felt like i blacked out for a sec. I sat on the floor dazed for a second, and then realized that my ears were ringing, both of them, still feeling dazed and confused i went inside and sat down. i then realized that my whole body started to sweat. After a few mins my ears stopped ringing and i stopped sweating. I still was lightly tripping but it was going away. All i could think of why this happened was my body wanted to get rid off the toxin in the shroom that i took for the second time. if you have any idea what happened or if any permanent damage was casue please let me know ASAP. Either email or reply to post. thx

Being light headed on shrooms is a fairly common effect. I've noticed that MJ seems to intensify this effect at times. The ears ringing and sweating are fairly common too. Dosage plays a factor as well, the higher the dose the more common the effects become.

Chances are, the ringing in your ears was actually just sounds being warped. I've heard it before to, but you'll notice if you move quickly at all, you'll be disoriented, probably causing the dizziness you experienced.

Back