1st time advice plz....

chronic777

Hiya, im gonna try shroomz for the first time soon, what would you reccomend?

My friend told me boil them and drink the water as a tea and then eat the shroomz, another friend told me the same but dont drink the water and make sure i dry the mushshrooms in the microwave for 10 seconds.....i have no clue at all and would appreciate the help as my mate told me theres no come down and its a really good feeling. Much Thanx

just eat them, chew them for as long as you can then just swallow.

simple and effective :)

good luck an good trippin,

Jonny

I found that blending the shrooms with orange juice worked well (i had a good trip) and it took away some of the bad taste of the shrooms! have fun

just make a plaing mushroom on white sandwich throw on some cheese if you will. I didnt. may your trip be well.

no matter how u eat them they aint gonna taste good! the most effective way is just to take a deep breath, and chew chew chew - however ur friend was right about the tea,if u wanna do that, u got to eat the mushies left over too, because all the halluceogenic goodness doesnt always leave the mushies wen u boil them!!

Have a great trip!!! (let us know how it went!)

in my experience, the fresher the shroom, the better the taste. And if you get them from some asshole who doesn't know how to dry them, you get a big disgusting slimeball in a bag. You trip, yes, but choking down that nasty sh*t sucks. Orange juice does a great job of masking the taste. HAPPY TRIPPIN!!!

Well i got my shrooms and just munched down a couple and chased it with o.j but they maybe made me a little giggly for 5 minutes and that was it, maybe id eaten too much earlier that day or sumthing, i had no visuals at all! my 1st trip was sh*t seeing asit wasnt a trip, i got sum more off a different website and im gonna do them this thursday night and hopefully ill have sum results! i shall report back.....i got sum colombian ones, how many grams should i do? and the stems are weaker than the heads rnt they?

you got to eat more man, make sure you chew them good. if the last time you just felt really high, take about double that and hold on tight!!!! you will see visuals then.

and if possible don't eat anything for about 8 hours before the trip, and when you have eaten don't stuff yourself, keep it fairly small.

The entire shrooms should be the same strength, I don't think theres been any research done into finding whether the caps are stronger than the stems so just eat the entire thing.

You might want to leave a little longer in between doing them since last time too or you'll have a reduced effect, shroom tolerance is instant.

Good luck and have fun,

Jonny

Back