Help Plz

NeWKiD

Hi ive never done shrooms before and i really wnat to try them but im kind of nervious on the after effects if there are any and i have been reading up on them and havent found any bad after affects. if i decide to take them how much should i take? is half of a eight to much or is that good and dose my body size have anything to do with anything cuz im 5' 11'' and way about 146 pounds thx for the help

That may be a good dose, depending on the species of magic mushroom. i.e. with hawaiian shrooms, that dose will be way to much, but with mexican cubensis, it will be a good dose. Remember that you can always take more, but you can't take less.

Greetings fellow seeker.The mushroom teacher found me

in January.I did not know anything about what to expect,

nor had I been aware of mushrooms until that moment.We

share Approximately the same height and weight,although

I am not so quick to accept that this has much to do with similarities in experience,as we are each unique individuals.You see,the construct within each mind is

programmed very differentely,in alignment with the Journey of the soul.Although source is one,the Gnosis imparted will be unique to each individual (Gnosis meaning,'Knowledge of Truth',as one example).Ask yourself perhaps,"What kind of experience do I choose to have?"Set an intention for your experience from the beginning,and than create your experience.Environment,company,state of mind,nutrition....These are a few of the factors that play an important role in each experience I have.

It is a gift to be a conscious seeker,I honor your path,your willingness to follow your inner guidence...Namaste...Please be welcomed to e-mail and perhaps we can share more communication on the subject.

Passtel

Back