a trip filled with stupidity

#1WeenFan

Well, today I had a great trip, but it's contents were stupid, as you will soon see why. It all started at approximately 11:35am and initially at my house. People that came to evaluate the house were just leaving the house. So a friend and I went to split up some really old mushrooms(more than 5months but less than a year) in the kitchen. We each ate about the same amount I'm assuming we ate approximately 1.5 grams of P.Cubensis. Then we awaited the onset of a mushroom trip in my room while watching some episodes of The Kids in the Hall dvd set.

It started to kick in around 12:00pm. At around 12:00pm we left the house for about 25 to 30 minutes. We walked around the neighborhood. I started talking to myself, well more of bouncing ideas off myself than conversing. Throughout the whole walk I started making weird noises(making a 'bop' sound then snapping my finger and making another noise from my mouth all with a 1 or 2 second duration).We came back to the house to relax and trip out on music. My friend was listening to a mix. I was listening to Ween Live in Chicago. I was so into the music that I picked up my bass and started playing to the music incoherently(I do not know how to play any songs from Ween, I dont know any songs period) and singing out loud. I felt so good to sing to the music. I felt every emotion that the singer intended in the music, I was so happy.

Then my friend kind of scared me when he said that my dad was here, thankfully I held myself together and left my house without him noticing I was all mushed up. We went to Straw Hat Pizza.This is where stuff started getting 'stupid'.

We reached Straw Hat Pizza. I wanted to order pizza but refused to until the line died down, so we just sat on the little waiting couch thingy. We started watching The Weakest Link on one of the t.v's in the pizzaria. We started saying the stupidest things and laughing our asses off. Then I decided to order, but I knew I could not do it due to the laughter induced by the mush. So I tried to talk to the order-taker, me and the order-taker made one moment of eye contact and I started to laugh my ass off right in front of the guy, so I went to the side so he could not see me. Then my friend ordered. I tried to give the order-taker my address but laughed my ass off in the process and went back to the side. My friend put in the order and we waited for our pizza.

The reason why I laughed so hard at the order-taker guy is because he was cleaning tables prior to our ordering and I was making stupid comments about him. He is a big dumb looking guy, and reminded me of a Ninja Turtle which was mostly what made me laugh.

As we waited we were making fun of people in the pizzaria, we were saying stuff that did not even make sense but it was so hilarious to us. We so said much stupid stuff about a lot of people that came in and out of the pizzaria. By the time we left we were so sore from laughing and gave us the feeling of coming down but we knew we were still tripping.

We left the pizzaria and carried my pizza all the way back to my house. As we walked we made up stupid stuff about the pizza like calling it the 'burden pizza'named Bern, which we made a sitcom show about it earlier in the pizzaria. I also said that when we were outside the pizzaria that it was now a spin-off of the othe show called 'my best friend pizza'. We then started saying that our pizza held knowledge, a forebidden knowledge, it was our 'golden pizza' we called it. Throughout the walk home people kept looking at us and we said to ourselves that they wanted a piece of our pizza because of the knowledge it contained. We laughed so much(we really did not believe that the pizza was knowledge or anything, we were just acting stupid like we normally did even not on mushrooms).

We then droped the pizza off at home and went to my friends house(the guy who I was tripping with) and spent the remainder of the trip there while his mom was there(not in the room of course). We then watched t.v. and laughed at the infomercials and other stuff on the tube. I almost even choked on the pizza I brought with me and the soda I was drinking. At the end of the trip my stomach hurt from laughing so much.

There was so much other stupid stuff and laughter I did not mention. It was such a stupid trip. Really fun and great and not at all bad, but completely stupid.

Overall trip: It started with good music which kicked it off to a great start. Then in the middle was stupidity and laughter. At the end it was stupidity and laughter.

So like I've mention before this trip was 'stupid'.

Thanks for reading my vaguely written experience. I would appreciate any comments from you guys.

Sounds like you had a good time. Last time I tripped I had 3.5g of Cubensis (those green tinted ones I posted out) and had a great time. Didn't do much, just sat around, smoked a little hash, conversed with a friend on the same amount of mushrooms, and the 5 other drunks in the room.

My friend-dude put on Alice In Wonderland...God that was difficult to watch. I kept looking up and going "what is going on?!". Then I went outside to watch the dandylions dance, and how the yard to the left of me (separate house) would melt down the hill, blend into the street. Everything drifted as if in the wind, cool stuff. Then I stared at the sky. It was like a moving puzzle or something.

Then it all turned bad when I started drinking the rum. I thought the mushrooms had mostly worn off except for the slight visuals, so I decided to get totally lubricated on booze. My friend convinced me to take a good hard hit of some oil...that cannibis brought the mushrooms back in full of effect. I stumbled outside and fell down on the grass and laid there, fully awake but unable to move. Finally I got up, threw up, and stumbled away. Eventually I found a field to sleep in, then later a park bench. When I went home, the house was locked. I slept in one of the cars in the garage. Strange times.

Despite how it ended, I had a great time. Even stumbling away alone was fun. The field I found--such a plain field, yet all the weeds stood out with a bright white glow, almost like they were showing the importance of each individual lifeform on the planet.

Your pizza sitcom is hilarious, and the spinoff hah

Back