Another First timer.

PlaCebo

Alright. So I have read throughout many a site, looked at many an image, and all knowledge will soon be used to try shrooms for the first time this weekend. I plan on doing it with a group of people, including my girlfriend. And this is where i have a few unanswered questions.

Alright, the most important one, my girlfriend thinks she may be allergic to shrooms, although, admittely, she doesn't really know. But she knows that regular good eaten shrooms in her salads or whatnot make her rather upset. But i would think the chemical composition would differ greatly, Other input would be helpful.

As well, i have to decide on whether a lake outing would be better than say, sitting at home watching "Spirited away" or some crazy f**king cartoon. Mind you, i live in Arizona, and it's f**king hot. The lake i would go to lacks any shade, and we have temps. in the 100's already. I don't know if heat would make a trip unhappy. or whatever. And there ar cliff jumps at the lake i plan to visit, knowing this is a stupid idea even when sober, i do it anyway, and i can only think on shrooms, it will be crazy. I expect people to advise me against this.

But anyway, soon my cherrry will be popped. I have done mainly prescription crap, and plentiful amounts of pot. Alchohol like no other, and opium in small quantities, i handle drugs pretty dam well. But however, i fear my girlfriend and others just might be a little too ..let's say, emotional, if any persoanly experiences in that way are out there, please tell me.

Thanks for reading my blabbery sh*t. And please help out. I will give you a hug.:)

Placebo,

As for your girlfriends alergic reaction-it could be a problem. Depending on what her symptoms are when eating regular mushrooms she might have similar symptoms associtated with magic mushrooms as well. Simply because they are both mushrooms. You also have to consider though that you will be ingesting only a gram or so of mushrooms so her symptoms may not be too severe simply because of the amount. I would recomend that you all take a very light dose. Especially if none of you have tripped before. I had a friend that was not too sure about mushrooms-I gave her a light dose(slightly less than 1 gram) and she LOVED it!DO NOT have the party balls mantality that you would have with other drugs or alcohol. More mushrooms is NOT better on your first few experiences. You will have a far better time on 1 to 1.5 grams your first time rather than doses of 2+ grams or more. The lake sounds like a cool idea. Your suroundings play a huge role in the experience you will have. Sitting at home watching a movie would not be 1/2 as good in my opinion. Besides after the mushrooms come on you'll probably lose interest in the movie and want to move around (outside especialy). The heat could be another factor though. Mushrooms can tend to make you sweat a bit and adding extreme heat could intensify this. I would definately try to start later in the day a few hours before sun set to lessen this. You will also want to bring alot of water(and remember to drink it!). You won't be needing any alcohol-you can't get drunk while tripping and you would only be speeding up dehydration if temps are high. Besides by starting later in the day you will experience some of the trip after dark which is by far the best time to see visuals. As for handling drugs who knows. all drugs effect each one different. I personally drink alot-yet i am very senstive to mushrooms. Yet I know people who don't drink 1/2 of what I do that can consume far more mushrooms then I could ever imagine-with OUT losing there minds. As for the cliffs go for it! I would be against doing any actual jumping though. Your perception will be completely fu#ked. Plus you will be a bit weak and light headed at times. Just get the group together and sit and enjoy the beauty-it will be nice. Just beware that you may become light headed at times on shrooms and you could lose your balance-just a thought to keep in mind. Also don't be an idiot-nothing to prove here, just have fun. No need to worry about every one they will all be fine as long as your KEEP the dose low-enjoy yourselves.

Mucho help my friend. We have decided to go against the lake idea however, it will be for another shroom day if all goes well this time. Too many schedule requirements to make it an uninterrupted experience. So back to plan A. A nice relaxint in home day. But I have a nice grassy walking area nearby, so i'll be starting the trip off there methinks. Her allergic reaction is basically queasiness and and upset feelings. Though, i think this just may be her lack of liking the little bastards. We will keep it low, as everyone suggests, about 1 gram to start. maybe 1.5. and if we are wanting mje, work it up to 2.0

no more than that though.

And no, drinking was out of the question for this first time, it's idiocy to mix with things you don't know how you will take.

Another question. Quite random, and i'm sure i won't want to while tripping, but ....how is sex on shrooms? If anyone out there knows. I may have a happy threesome to come from my get together, so the chance is likely, but if shrooms aren't the brightest idea to get it on to, then i'm thinking i will postpone that idea. I can't really take anything from that damn dawson creek kid's college movie where he was f**king jessica biel on shrooms, for it's a movie. though it seemd to go well until he realized who he was f**king.

Thanks for the help.

Sex on shrooms i've heard can be really cool. I'm just never in the mood when on them. I'm more into cruising around looking at stuff. Your brain tends to wander alot while on them as well. You might be all about it at some point but by the time you get your pants off you might find your self wondering what the hell your doing. At any rate give it a go see what you think.

Back