First Timer

Ahazmaksya

Hey everyone ;)

I have been thinking about it for a while and I want to try magic mushrooms...

I was just wondering what is the least potent type of MM, and how much I should take considering It's my first time and I don't want to go overboard. On the site it says one gram...but will that depend on what type that of MM I take.

As I said I don't want to go overboard, I just want a fairly 'calm' experience if you know what I mean...

Thanks.

Edit: One more thing, besides the mental dangers if you take to much, is there any physical dangers? Besides like just maybe a sore stomach or whatever? I am pretty active and don't want to mess my body up too much.

7 grams of Truffles are a very good start. Very controllable and happy. No side effects except maybe some tiredness afterwards.

Look in the eye of it: you never know if you're gonna stay calm.

MM loosen the knots in your mind and if you've had strange or painful events in you life somewherethey might just come up.

I would say that the unconscious may get very conscious.

If you say in front that you want to stay calm you may be getting into trouble because your body might not want to stay calm.

And a few people can whistle a tune about controlling too much.

On the other hand there is time where you can control; but some where you cant.

But if you have a trained body I wouldnt worry at all, I would enjoy the trip.

You easily go overboard with long term usage, because in the MM there certainly is nervous poison.

So there is a physical risk - yes - on the central nervous system.

So check your nerves - that's the most important thing.

You may also choose to have a calm trip - stay somewhere, listen to your body, your heart, whatever.

But it is reported that there is often a great wish to move and if you have a well trained body you might have loads of fun running around or enjoying every footstep with a new sensibility.

I always preferred local shrooms - they gave me a more homelike trip. And anyway: you can take a quarter of a gram, wait half an hour, take another, whatever: it is your personal experience - so personalize it.

I always prefer a good sh*t before going on a trip. :D

I agree with Walker, if you go pick the shrooms yourself the experiance is much more enjoyable.

I have a question for you Ahazmaksya, are you in the USA? If you are what part?

The only shrooms Ive ever done is P. Cubensis. The first time I tried them I went all out! If I remember correctly I drank 6, 12 ounce glasses of shroom tea. It was intense, fun but intense. I didnt know how I would react, after drinking all of it. But I'm still here and I now know how much it takes to get me trippin really hard. So my advice is just make some shroom tea and drink one 12 ounce glass, if in an hour that doesnt work then chug some more.

Back