Besides hallucinations....

Zachary_887

What else does shrooms do besides hallucinations? Is it a depressant or stimulant, or neither? The reason I asks this is because I have found that the high for stimulants is NO WHERE near worth the come down, my body feels so run out of energy and I wanna sleep but I cant, and I feel depressed, so im hoping shrooms arent a stimulant. Thanks

Shrooms are not in the same ball park as any thing you will ever do stimulant wise. You can't really compare them to any thing because, simply, they are not like any thing else. Some times you might feel very stimulated other times you could be very mellow. Your suroundings affect your mood VERY profoundly, unlike any other drug. So be careful were you take them and be sure you are very comfortable where you are. Over all mushrooms take you into a new demension so to speak, they can make you think VERY differently at times. They will alter your perception of MANY things. It's not so much a "hey let's go get high and party" type of thing it's more like "do you want to go on an incredible (some times scary) journey?" As for the come down etc..like coke or speed it's still not in the same ball park. There is a period after you come down off mushrooms "the after glow" will leave you feeling not quite yourself for a few hours, but considering the over all "exprience" you've just been through you will actually feel remarkably normal. You may feel overly sober. You shouldn't have any problem getting to sleep or feel depressed at all, slightly tired perhaps. Although I may rise early the next morning I generally feel like a million bucks and am ready to take on my new views and thoughts of the world. Far different than any other drug or alcohol which leaves you with a head banging hang over. No hang over with shrooms! Hope this helps-good luck.

Ps. I don't take stimulants any more either-too harsh on the body. They are great for about 10 minutes then it's all down hill!

shrooms don't really cause hallucinations unless yur on a high dose

if you wanna hallucinate go take sum acid

but you'll be completely "dead" the next day

but hey its well worth it, unlike the stimulants

So your saying that hallucinations are very rare from shrooms?? O man thats mainly what I wanna see, I mean not hard hallucinations, but some. So in order to see hallucinations u need to take a high dose resulting in a better chance of a bad trip right? Also, what would be the high dose you think that would make hallucinations, about how many grams? My friend has told me he's seen a guy on shrooms before sit there and carry on a conversation with a coffee table, so they must be pretty potent!

I guess it depends what you mean by hallucinations.

I find you get mild visual distortions (everything looks "wavy" and seems to just keep on moving) and closed eye visuals (cool patterns when you close your eyes) on quite low doses. Mainly, you just perceive things in a different way, notice things about their colours and movements you don't usually see. You might see some kind of "expressiveness" in the bark of a tree that will induce a similar reaction/emotion to a given facial expression. You can also get nice tactile hallucinations (a feeling of vibration all over your skin), aural hallucinations (wispers, sounds coming from everywhere at once), perspective hallucinations (e.g. things that are far look close and small), "balance" hallucinations (you think you're standing up when you're lying down) etc.. at quite low doses.

If you want to actually see a full blown human face growing out of that tree and start telling you the secrets of the universe, well... I don't know to what extent that happens, even on high doses. It might be the best way someone finds to describe a trip where they percieve something with face-like expressivity and some strange form of wisdom within a tree, but I'm not sure it's what they actually *see*.

If someone's talking to a coffee table, they aren't necessarily having mad visuals; they might just have distorted ideas that encourage them to feel that the coffee table is an intelligent presence. :) I know I interviewed my bed once on Salvia and it just looked exactly like a bed, but with character. Which reminds me I must dig up the recording to see if it actually answered any of my questions. :)