burning question

ilovefoodyo

im contemplating on shrooming or not... and i have one question that is hella keeping me from doing it... but yeah... dose shrooms mess with your heart like crazy? if so will it kill or severly hurt sumone with high blood preasue? cuz i have high blood preasure and i really wanna shroom... can sumone please answer my qyestions... heehee...

the problem with this is that the mushroom it self wil not affect high blood presure but the alter state of reality could cause one to think theres a problem resulting in a bad trip or panic so remember try to allways reality base yourself and be aware whats real and whats not................

Actually I disagree with JC here to a degree. I'm with you 100% on-

"the problem with this is that the mushroom it self will not affect high blood presure but the alter state of reality could cause one to think theres a problem resulting in a bad trip or panic"

but-disagree with the last.

I believe the reason you panic is because you feel you are losing grip with reality. Trying to get a grip on it when it's often not possible only greatens this anxiety and discomfort. I firmly believe that you MUST stay relaxed and calm. Go with the flow. Yes you will be very high-thats why you took the drug. Be prepared to lose touch a bit here and there and just go with it. Let the drug eb and flow with you. You will have high points and then a few moments later you may feel almost sober. Don't get scared or nervous by the peaks. Don't let it worry you, you will be back to normal. The last thing I would recomend is trying to relate to some thing that seems so foreign (often reality). Just relax and enjoy the ride. You should be fine.

cvick

I agree with cvick, the first time i tripped i forgot i existed and though i really gonna die but it didnt out to be a bad trip because i was OK with that ( mabey im strange). Anyways just be prepared for the fact that when you are tripping ANYTHING in your mind is possible

Back