How do I get started?/como empezar?

pitufo

Hello to everyone! I have never grown any magic mushroom, not even ate any. I am new to this. I would like to start growing mushrooms. I think I will buy a spore syringe because it's the cheaper way. But I don't know what type of mushroom to begin with. What are the mushrooms with stronguer/weaker effects? Which are easier to grow?.. Could anyone recommend me what strain to choose? Is the Golden Teacher a good choice?

Thanks for your help!

Hola a todos! Soy nuevo en esto de las setas, todavia no he probado ninguna y menos cultivado. Me gustaría empezar a cultivar setas, creo que por el método de las geringuillas de esporas. El problema es que no se cuál de los tipos de setas es mejor empezar, cuáles tienen mayores/menores efectos ni cuáles son las más fáciles de hacerlas crecer. Haber si alguien podría aconsejarme cuáles, cualquier consejo para este principiante será agradecido! Muchas gracias!

Hi Pitufo,

I'm recommending the Thai spore syringe, it's one of the strongest type and most easiest to grow,

And the Cambodia and the Equador Spore syringe are some of the weaker types,

Best regards,

Sjamania

Hi Pitufo,

Estoy recomendando la jeringuilla tailandesa de la espora, es uno del tipo más fuerte y el más fácil crecer, y la Camboya y la jeringuilla de la espora de Equador son algunos de los tipos más débiles,

Recuerdos,

Sjamania

Back