how to use?

entelequia

Hello, i'm new, and I dont know how to use the mushrooms, becouse, it smell very bad and I dont know if I have to clean it or I can't do it. And if its a good idea too cook it, or cut it, becouse it are very big. Or if it's a good idea bite it or it's better swallow.

Thank you!!

just eat 'em up, man. i know they smell and taste nasty, but it helps if you dip them in honey, and then use some water to help you swallow them. you can cut them and it won't ruin them, and if you wash them in water, make sure you consume the water as well. you could also make some tea. put the shrooms in boiling water with honey. once it's cool, you can add some lemon. the combination of honey and lemon really makes the tea easy to consume. boiling eliminates the psilobin, but not the psilocybin (the two active chemicals in shrooms), so the tea is not quite as strong, but it still works pretty well.

You can also make the tea without the boiling water. I mean that you first boil the water and after that you put in the mushrooms. The hot water releases the active substances and makes it easier for the body to absorb.

Quote: Originally posted by entelequia on 2003-Nov-26
Hello, i'm new, and I dont know how to use the mushrooms, becouse, it smell very bad and I dont know if I have to clean it or I can't do it. And if its a good idea too cook it, or cut it, becouse it are very big. Or if it's a good idea bite it or it's better swallow.

Thank you!!

Cook shrooms ?? lol your a f**k tard.

Back