Just Returned from Amsterdam

raistlan01

Hey All, I'd like for anyone to reply with thoughts to this, but especially anyone associated with sjamaan.com

I just got back from my first trip to Amsterdam, no literally, I had my first shroom trip about a week ago in Amesterdam. Most of the Smart Shops had 3x levels of shroom. Philosopher Stones for Beginners. Cubensis (mexican/thai) is what they called it, and then some hawaiian strains for experts. I jumped straight into a full dose 25g of Fresh Cubensis, and it was great.

Is the 1501 growth kit, going to give me a crop of the same fresh shrooms. I have 2x concerns I would like addressed.

One, it seems that only rarely have people had problems shipping grow kits into the UNITED states. mushroom's no, but kits aren;t illegal, am I correct. And TWO. Will the growth kits give me the same product that I bought in Amsterdam, I had 25g, of Cubensis and the website says to expect about 250g of freshmushrooms from the kit,

Am I missing anything?? shoot me back thoughts, reassurances, or suggestions regarding any of these situations.

Thanks

hi there

the shrooms that come from our growkit are the cubensis that you experienced in amsterdam

unfortunately A problem has arised with shipping mushroom grow kits to the U.S. A serious matter which we are looking into.

This has to do with the recent changes in the politics of the DEA. For more info on this search the net for operation pipedreams and headhunter.

we have been working very hard to see what we need to do now , and there will be a post on the forum in the coming days explaining what the situation will be in future

take care

Back