Looking for advice on trying mushrooms...

Elcolo

I want to try mushrooms, everyone tells me how great they are and I've been looking forward to getting the chance to try for a while. I'm a regular user of marijuanna and hash so I think I'm ready...

Anyways, I just discovered that my maternal grandmother has some mental disorders, she's manic-depressive above all, but it doesnt really show (she was diagnosed in the mid '70s but isnt on medication and never was)

I've been told that this sort of thing may run in my family and that use of psychoactives can provoke it and bring it out, though cannibus has a low risk of it.

Are there ways to do lower my chances of bringing out a disorder and still do 'shrooms (lower dose, etc) or should I avoid mushrooms altogether? Any advice would be appreciated!

I suggest you test the shrooms on your grandmother first, and see how it turns out. If she's ok, you'll be ok. Sorry, I couldn't resist writing that joke..

If your doctor told you that use of psychoactives can provoke any mental illness, you should listen to him. However, you're f**ked anyway since you smoke on a regular basis. Thc is a psychoactive substance who may very well provoke f.x paranoia. It happened to me. Suddenly one day I got paranoid on weed, and has been ever since when I smoke, but I still smoke occasionally in hope that I will recover again. If you haven't had any bad reactions to thc yet I would say you're about ready for anything, but I agree with Anarky, start with a low dose, 2 grams. Stuff your face with more shrooms if you don't notice anything different afer an hour or so. Just be sure to do it in a safe environment, with people you trust and turn off your cell phone..

Regards

Me

Back