my love for mushrooms =)

shygirl

I'm 21 and I have done mushrooms alot. I had to giggle at one of the "trips" posted where someone said they have done mushrooms "several times" and then rattled off a number like "9". And then there's me who can't count. Not that I do them all the time or anything, I *don't*, that just struck me as funny because I guess I have done them QUITE A FEW times. =)

Anyway, I hardly ever do any drugs now (except smoking pot, but I consider that pretty harmless), although I did when I was a bit younger. But I will still do mushrooms on occasion because to me, they are just so damned great. The only *2* times I have EVER had a bad trip on mushrooms, it was only for a small part of the trip and usually related to stress in my environment that would have bothered me anyway. The first time I was with a friend of mine and we were having a BLAST, we'd munched in the afternoon on a sunny summer day and when we got bored of hanging out around the harbour we went to visit a great friend of mine who entertained us for HOURS with his monty-pythonlike sense of humour. Then we got on a bus and went downtown to meet up with two of my best friends & grab some coffee or something. Now I don't know WHAT kind of sh*t had happened that night, but downtown was absolutely CRAWLING with cops. They were everywhere, cop cars, drunk tanks, sirens, lights, bike cops, the whole f**king police department seemed to be concentrated within a few blocks of the main downtown area. Needless to say that caused us some major discomfort and suddenly the world became a very ugly scary place. BUT we met up with my friends, who it turned out had just been given alot of mushrooms from someone who had been picking, and they were itching to get away from the mess downtown and eat some of them. We went to a big park and drank mushroom tea. After a brief nervousness, when my friends dog started tweaking out and growling at something in the bushes, we moved to a different area of the park and had a great time.

The second time requires some background information. I had lived at this house with three other people for about 8 months, and during that time I got into a relationship with one of my roommates. This guy ended up being a real psycho emotionally. Not violent or anything, just really f**kED UP jekyll and hyde kindof behavior. I eventually smartened up and stopped taking his sh*t and left.

I went back to this house (when psycho was away for a few days) to visit one of the OTHER roommates, that I got along with really well and who was moving far away soon. He had some other friends over too, and we hadn't planned on doing mushrooms, but the opportunity arose and we took it. Had tons of fun, played in the park accross the street, listened to lots of great music, smoked pot, watched a movie, shot the sh*t. But then, because a couple of his other friends were staying over, sleeping space was limited since there was one futon and a short couch... and psycho ex's bed, which would have only been an option to ME. Since I didn't want anyone to have to sleep on the floor, I took psycho ex's bed.

Let's just say I should have slept on the floor in the living room. That was a BAD rest of the night. It took me hours of listening to really soothing beautiful music to pull myself out of hell and get some shuteye.

But ALL of my other mushroom trips have been heart-crushingly beautiful, exciting, adventure-filled enlightenments... and giggle fits. Mushrooms have helped me to see beauty in the world and have hope for the future when I would have otherwise given up because society is SO FAR GONE.

I have really BAD trips on acid, mostly because a really close friend of mine drowned while I was on acid and we were camping. But I had done acid a few times before that and it never did anything really positive for me. NOW I won't even touch the stuff usually, since I often see really AWFUL things, like gutted dead babies hanging from trees, and I get SO convinced that everyone hates me and wants to kill me, that I do ANYTHING to escape from even my best friend. Seriously SCARY sh*t.

So, now that I've written you guys a novel =), I will wrap up with a great big:

*************I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE MUSHROOMS!!!*************

=)

~~shygirl

Wow that is a novel?? When does it go on sale??lol sounds liek you ahve ahd a lot of "good" experiances...

Back