My first trip

kitkat42588

My first trip was on october 31st....I was 15

.....On october 31st was the first day I had every shroomed. It had its ups and downs but overall it was great and I havn't stopped since then.After school I decided I would have a few beers to settle my nerves*stupid* haha I soon ate them and drank down about 5 or 6 glasses of sunny dee for I heard vitamin C intensifies the trip. Well we arrived at a party where I soon started tripping balls...the first sounds I heared reminded me of a Naz trip..the next thing I know my brother comes up behind me and starts pretending like he is the devil! WASNT GOOD!! and i soon turn around to see myfriend in a gorrila mask and he starts to chase me around! It was such a trip! I was later admiring the stars when my brother came out throwing marshmellows at me...they soon turned to shooting stars......I later freaked my self out and puked! but after that i felt much better and for about 2 or 3 hrs my best friend and i just sat in a room and had a bonding moment she was only stoned but we still went searching through our minds.....i love shrooming and will always love shrooming i have sooooooo many good memories from the times that i have...."I live for the nights I won't remember but live for the friends I'll never forget."

Back