My First Trip... Great Experience

smithy2k25

me and a friend had been talkin about getting some shrooms for about 3-4 weeks, we had previously only used marijuanna and didnt know anything about them.. so during the 3-4 weeks i used the internet to find out about them and how to get the most out of a trip. a few weeks later we decided to get some, being our first time we decided 10g of collumbian so 5g each.. that night we came in and waited for my mom to go to bed.. then at around 1:20 we ate them.. i ate 5 mushroom heads then around 3-4 stems.. my friend around the same, we ate them with water.. also drank lots of water before hand. after around 20 minutes i couldnt feel anything and began to worry we had ate to little because i had read people having 20g to them selves. but after about an hour things became more open.. i enjoyed every single song that came on MTV hits.. then coming on an hour i turned off the tv and thats when things became visual.. the first thing i realized is that when i stood up to turn off the TV it felt as if i had floated up and floated to the tv and back to my seat.. then looking in the reflection of the tv was my friend and some flowers next to him.. as i looked at the flowers more and more the more they began to change.. then before i knew it, it was a sea monster.. with big tenticles waving everywhere.. then it changed to a wierd demon type thing.. but i wasnt scared coz it was so amazing... i began fasanated with the rug because it seemed as if it was rising like bread in an oven.. my friend and i were on pretty much the same level trip but we didnt see the same things.. his face melted everytime i looked at it then changed into an apes face. after a while we decided to stare at the wall as it had lots of spirals on it.. we noticed that the spirals began to spin slowly then the wall morphed in and out like it was breathing... also i noticed time was very long... i was staring at a really colourful birthday card for what seemed to be around 45-60 mins but i looked at my watch and 3 minutes had past!!!! everytime i closed my eyes i just saw loads of rushing colours like flying past me as if it was a colour tunnel or something. after a while of staring right into a light bulb, i noticed the little spot on the wall from where i had been lookin at the light so long, then i got up to get closer because it became colourful and changed shapes which creeped me out, then i put my hand on it and it began to grow really really bright pink moss stuff growing all over my hand as if it was being made part of the wall. we turned off the lights to sit in the dark and on the window was a small chubby pot type thing.. but in the dark it looked like a small fat police man and he was dancing around on the window. also when i ran upstairs to the toliet i noticted while washing my hands that the water was flowing like a very light lime colour and stained the sink this colour which was strange lol. there is still loads that happend that night but some are hard to explain.. anyone thinking of trying shrooms then they should, its a great experience and you will never look at life in the same way, i treat everything different and noticed about how in my own living room i saw things i didnt know were possible and noticed things i never knew were there.. this experience has changed me and guided me the way.. i will try shrooms again sometime in the future with the same friend....... i hope that this experience helps anyone who didnt know about shrooms or wanted to know about an expereince... PEACE:D

just me again... let me know what you think about my first experience... and if it has helped you in anyway :) thanks Smithyy

MY last time i went shroomin was wen i was wiv my m8s and we watched kill bill it was hilarious and i had a great trip it was awesome.download the mushroom song by eminem tell me wotcha think??glad u guys had a gd 1st trip my 1st trip was fukin awful

Nice detailed report smithy, I won't bother with the usual warnings about minders for newbies/ etc, pretty impressed that while you sound young you seem to have taken a reasonably mature approach to it (best of all, evidently did some extensive research, also highly impressive for a young bloke, didn't take too many for the first time round/ respected what you were delving into, and lastly, did them with a friend you trusted, and with a straight person at least in the house/ close-by in case some rational judgement/ co-ordinated action was required... (even if she wasn't awake!). Not sure how old you actually are, but at least you seem to have a responsible attitude/ approach, a lot of older peeps on this and other sites would do well to follow suit !!! Anyways, what I was going to mention was that a lot of shrooms (the Psilocybes) induce 'tolerance' if used only a few days/ weeks apart, and the effects become less fascinating, and no where near as effective/ fun... so my advice is don't have them too often in too short a time period ... once a month absolute maximum, and like me you may find that once every 3 or 6 months or even a year or more is best/ plenty/ the most fun ...

Back