Hey, my first trip and a Question

jimmyc256

Hey, just discovered this website and I really enjoyed reading the articles.

I tried my first mushrooms last week and I had a fantastic trip, I ended up watching my mates band play in what I thought was a massive pub full of hundreds of people but when I came out of the toilets I could see it was actually really small with only about 50 people in there. I couldn't stop laughing all night, it was a great feeling.

Just a quick question, in all the literature I read before taking shrooms it said to take them fresh as if you dry them it kills one of the ingredients, however everyone else I know who has taken them has dried them. I took mine fresh and they were great but what is best dried or fresh? or is it a matter of opinion? I would really like your opinions on this?

Cheers, Jimmy C

The difference between dry and fresh mushrooms is the water content from what ive heard. a fresh shroom is like so many % water, and if you dry em they become more potent, also if you eat fresh shrooms you have to eat more than if you eat dried ones, hope this helps

I ate em dried the first few times but only had 1/4 (and didn't get very high, i thought i couldn't get high from them). The third time I had a full 1/8 of fresh shrooms and TRIPPED!!! I had the best time ever, so I guess i really couldn't tell ya!

Back