Please familiarize yourself w/ mushrooms

dankman

There are many psychological problems associated with regular mushroom consumption. A failure to recognize one's ability to cope with reality, paranoia, and of course, the ever elusive bad trip - which literally wreak havoc on one's mind. Memory, and reasoning are temporarily impaired, leaving instinct in controll of your conscienceness-which can quite easily temporarily fade out into another plane of thought, or interpretation of existance. Once in this plane, your mind will react quite differently that what you are used to. It will be a very frightening experience, the likes of which no living soul can experience without the use of mushrooms. The hardcore mushroom addict cannot fully intergrate into society untill some time after his last trip. He will become dissociative in nature, and tend to be a loner. He may snap out at another if provoked, or caught offguard. This is the worst case scenario, however. The majority of the time a mushroom trip can be pleasant, and reaffirming to one's thinkning processes. It should be an event to savor, a time to reflect upon ones current lifestyle, and outlook for life. I find this topic a bit odd, since I actually tripped today, and am still experiencing the latter phases of my trip.

On to the bad trip's. I have experienced one "bad trip", it was a very chilling experience. I ate three fresh b# albino's, and hours later, literally felt as if time stood still. The trip started to turn on me after I began experiencing minor visual, and auditory hallucinations. Shortly therafter the Super Bowl began to grind to a halt. I went downstairs to see my mom watching a black and white movie, and proceeded to smoke a cigerette in the garage to calm myself down. I reaffirmed myself that everything was going to be alright, and allowed the moment creep up again. Very frightening. Mentally, you have to be prepared for those instances, any sudden mood change can trigger the worst trip of your life.

This theory is very debating however seeing that shrooms have diffrent effects on everyone but you make it seem like anyone who does regular mushroom consumption has a chance to get psychological problems which i just dont agree with. If someone already has/had psychological problems I know that shrooms could make then reacur (possibly), or if you have a paranoid personality tripping might not be the best choice for you, but people that know what there doing and have tripped before and know how to not have a bad trip, can trip on a weekly/monthly basis without anymore problems than smoking weed. The only problem is i have seen slight depression from some peope doing this every weekend, but it is alot minor than the things you are talking about. I trip every weekend, and i never had a bad trip and i never will, having a bad trip is all in the mind people need to learn to not freak out and realize its all in there head and have fun with it. I trip in all diffrent situations with alot of people i dont know, with friends, while driving, etc. and never had even close to a bad trip experience anyway all i am trying to say is if your educated on doing shrooms and know what your doing you won't have any problems and if you do then maybe you shouldn't be doing it at all. Anyways if anyone has any comments i'd like to hear it. Peace.

Back