Post Trip Insomnia

treybihchan

I tripped two nights ago with three friends. It was my second time, and it was a great time for all three of us. The mushrooms we had were really potent and the three of us split 1/8. We took the mushrooms at about 9 pm and they kicked in at about 9:30. I was feeling completely sober by about 3 am, but it had been tapering off for quite some time. I went to bed at about 4 am, and slept like a baby. However, last night I got in bed and couldn't fall asleep for the life of me. I got about 2 or 3 hours of sleep total, the rest of the time i just lay in bed. My two friends also report not being able to get to sleep. Normally I can't get enough sleep and I'm wondering if this is ever a side affect from taking shrooms? The other time I tripped on shrooms nothing like this happened. Can someone clear me up on this?

Trey Bihchan

What kind of mushrooms did you take.
I never experienced imsomnia afer taking cubensis or tampanensis

I'm not sure exactly what type they were. I had trouble identifying them on the internet, but I had a friend who had eaten some and had a great time, and they didn't look like any of the pictures of the common poisonous ones, so I went ahead and used them. All three of us got an incredible night's sleep last night though, so I think maybe the insomnia was just a result of overstimulation (when on shrooms I sincerely believe myself to be a divine being and act and speak as such), and my trying to fight off one of those spring illnesses.

Back