some people have mentioned childhood..

TheJesus

i think mush turns you into a child before the onset of visuals. think about it. do you get all fidety? if you hear a sound of anyh kind do you investigate? the dumbest things you find amusement in....

think about it for me doing drugs turns me into a kid. i just havbe to pay for it now..

Man you guys are soo lucky....it's impossible to find shrooms here not in season. We have a month growing time and you really can't pick enough. I mean I pick 15 000 last year and they were gone in a month. You are lucky to be able to experience different kinds too. I wish I could.

Do you know what dimethyltryptamine (DMT) is?

in case you don't...

it's a chemical which can be found in plants and synthesized, but is also found in the human brain. it is released from the pineal gland upon birth and death. i have a weird little theory that part of the reason babies/children are so weird, and also why we can't remember our childhood very well, is that we're still f**ked up and/or recovering from this amazingly intense DMT high. anyway, psilocybin is chemically related to DMT...i just thought it was cool that you said being on mushrooms is like being a little kid because it kind of coincides with that.

have a happiness!

Yeah, doing mushrooms strips away all the layers of self-consciousness we have about ourselves, until we are just our trueest selves -- I think the same selves we were before we started trying to act right and grow up.

So, following the same logic, children are 'tripping' in a sense --Maybe we should treat them like they are, be very gentle and funloving and respectful of them as if they were on mushrooms and we are their trip guides -- maybe children would be happier and they would be better able to make sense of the world

i think this is totally true... i was trippin yesterday and the day before with friends and we were all enthralled in a state of absolute innocence. we had the best time and we equated it with childhood. i was interested to here the DMT idea, i plan to look into it further. i actually had this same revelation on my front porch yesterday before ever reading this forum, while i was on shrooms and trying to describe the feeling of euphoria. kids are wierd, they do seem like they could be trippin. so DMT sounds like it might be what makes a lot of older persons long for the feelings of childhood (which would be found in drugs) thanks for sharing your opinions-peace

i agree with what you guys are saying and id like to add that the info on DMT once being in our systems sounds like it could lead to something. I have never done dmt but a friend of mine has mentioned stuff like: "I find that a part of me is convinced that this drug, this molecule, is of itself, alive, and was once married to us, and has since been divorced, and we are therefore in a state of bereavement and mourning." this kinda makes me think that maybe the dmt just makes ppl think that way or maybe its true and we really were all high when we were born and are gonna be when we die.

Hey, so if we're born under the influence of DMT, that would mean it is passed down from our ancestors in our DNA. I'll let you all run the laps of that circular reasoning on your own.

Is there any mushrooms in Alaska?

Back