Strange Things Happening

GabrielCaliga

I would just like to recount a trip I had a few weeks ago, some really strange things happened to me, and I was just wondering if anyone else has experienced things such as this.

It started out with my roomate and I getting 14 grams of mush from a friend of mine. Now in hindsight, our situation was probably less than optimal for such a heavy dose: Our house was really messy, we had nothing to entertain us, and we had no escape hatches (pot, vitamin C). We separated the caps from the stems, and boiled the stems into a tea. We then gobbled down the caps between us. About 2 or 3 minutes after swallowing the first cap, I began to get that light headed feeling, like I was a thousand miles above the ground. I disregarded it and finished my caps. After the tea was finished, I took it to the couch and sat down, sipping it. We looked through our paltry collection of movies (our DVD player was indisposed), and decided on Tommy Boy.

During the first course of the movie, everything was just like every other mush trip I had, until that part in Tommy Boy where his dad died; everything went downhill from there. After that part I began to feel apprehensive, as if I was guilty of something or another. For some reason my roomate decided he was tired, and wrapped himself up in his blanket and tried to sleep. This left me completely alone with a movie that was quite frankly scaring me. I decided to retreat to our star room. Our star room is quite possibly the greatest invention for shroom trips ever concieved; it involves a room the exact same size as a single matress, a matress, and a ton of those stick on the wall stars. I find that this room has a soothing effect on all mushroom users that have entered it.

But not this time.

I sat in the room and tried to think soothing thoughts; I had been on a bad trip before and didn't want to relive it. As I lay there, my thoughts started to turn existential, that is, I began to seek the very roots of my own soul (or whatever). That was when it started to turn weird. I decided to leave the room and have a shower. I hopped in and I turned to look at the falling water, I found that I could (seemingly maybe) actually direct the flow of water with my very thoughts. Now I realize that this occurence could have been just me being very high, but I must ask you to keep an open mind. Now things began to get a bit foggy after that, but a few memories are crystal clear.

I think I left the bathroom and went to my room, I was still wet from the shower, because I couldn't find anything to dry me off. My roomate was still laying on the couch, except this time he was saying over and over that he was scared. I didn't feel like dealing with someone who was just as scared as I was at that point, so I tried to just lay down. Bad choice I think. At that point my radio turned on, (I KNOW that I didn't do this) and I began to hear different radio stations cycle through, like someone was just playing with the tuning knob. I looked at the clock and it was flashing, as if the power went out, however, the time on the clock was still right. I think I began to run around my room, it felt like I was trapped there, and there was no way out. At one point I ripped one of those wooden borders that goes around doors off, and somehow it gave me a fairly large, but not deep gash on my leg. I began to panic, at this point I remember all of the electrical equipment in my room turning on and off, my light, my lava lamp, my stereo, and my clock radio. I remember hearing voices through both radios, that were telling me to do something, but I couldn't understand. The worst part of my trip came next, I became under the impression that my parents had somehow came to my house, I saw them standing at the other end of my room, and an intense feeling of guilt slammed me. It was as if everything I had ever regretted came and steamrolled me. This was the point at which everything began to settle down. The night ended with my roomate and laying in my now destroyed room, trying to rationalize each other. I later moved to the star room, and heard something that I can only describe as the sound of a brain wave. Has anyone heard this before?

Now I realize that a lot of the things that happened could easily be written of to the drug distorting my conciousness, except for the fact that both my own, and my roomates recounting of the night corresponded rather eerily. We had both felt as if something had came into our house, and we had both had the same thoughts.

Now my question is, what do you think the relation is between psilocybin and psychic abilities? Has anyone had an experience somewhat like this?

hey gabriel , i just wanna tell ya that you have to expect this kind of things when eating 14 grams .

This compound(psilocybin) is psychedelic so it cause u halucinations , paranoya ( i think u know all that) ,

u just took to much man , you took too much too much ,

take it easy , u should prepare your self before going to a trip of 14 grams ( pot and vitamine c )

these are your methods :) , thanks for givving them to me by the way .

im still thinking weather or not to do shrooms .

see ya ....

We only did 7 grams each, it was 14 between us. But the weird part about the trip was more that our stories correlated, like he remembers me ripping the posters off the wall, so do I, but the posters were undamaged. But I'm sort of asking the question as to whether mushrooms could have the potential to bring our minds to another level.

yeah i had the same experience as u , but i can tell mine was pretty hard it was the first time , i had a panic attak .........

I'm the roomate mentioned in Gabriels post and I had a somewhat different experience as I was lost in my head with no way out and without the knowledge that there was an outside.

Like he said we were eating caps then I felt like my body was going to sleep so I wobbled to the couch and lay down for a minute sipping my tea with a big chunk of snow in it. My face and throat went numb and I sort of fell out the back of my head. The Gabe starts in on some messed up babbling and I got really freaked out. I blacked out for a while and awoke in the hallway on the floor wrapped in a blanket. I felt around and realized I was on the ground and furry so I came to the logical conclusion I was a cat, all of a sudden Gabe comes wandering out of the bathroom in a shower curtain and boxers and wanders into his room, being a cat I wasn't really interested so I walked out into the yard and ate some grass then threw up near the fence, about this time I heard Gabe yelling at someone in the house so I went back inside and sat down next to him in his ripped apart room and listened to him recount his ordeal with the floorboards.

I was way to messed up to remember anything particularily surreal but on other trips I have had some really bizaare moments.

For example. My roomate and I do alot of mushrooms 2 or three times a month seems like alot to me, It seems to me like every time he's upset in another room with other people no matter what I am doing I know, not that he's upset but that I should be there, and every time I begin to feel that isolated locked down feeling there he is. it's like some alarm in your head that goes off when somethings giving off bad vibes. Also alot of times I will hear people say something and ask them about it and it's exactly what they were thinking. So I'd say that shrooms probably don't make you psychic or anything but they definitely open some kind of door in your psyche that lets things in and; in the case of a multi person bad trip as recounted by gabe, out.

Well I guess that empathic emotions are definitely increased by psilocybin... But I am still convinced that the shrooms are some sort of gateway to a higher conciousness.

when triippin of liberty caps once, my freind told me to look a the lampshade spinning round and it was. we were both seeing the same thing. i think it could of been to do with the pattern on the lamp. we also turned on the radio and every station was just weird beebs and noises almost as if the music had been complety slowed down and was just giving us a note at a time. he was hearing the same thing and i know my radio wasnt broke coz it was fine the next day. I just turned it off coz it was wrecking my head. My freind was scared to step of his mattress coz he was sinking into floor and the carpet patterns were snakes ha ha. I also had a weird night i could hear a pin drop at the end of the street I thought people talking outside were fighting. and was thinking really deep thoughts i was also very confused about nothing at certain points. i also noticed time seemed to be standing still a minute was like an hour

I've totally done the same thing before, except it was as if I was guiding the conversations that we were having. Like my thoughts would be manifested in what others said. I've also noticed that the radio seems eerily haunted when on mushrooms, like someone is talking to specifically you or something.

Well I 've had this happen to me but not with shrooms.They're usualy not strong enough.But one time after smoking pcp.My girlfriend and I had the same experience.Now I don't know if you've ever done pcp but if you have then you'll understand what I'm saying.When we reached the point of slides of time,(that place you go to)we both found ourselves walking threw the fog and when I snaped back in to normal time I noticed my girlfriend lying on the bed.I walked over and saw her eyes fixed on the cealing with that look that only someone who's experienced it knows.I knew I couldn't leave her like this so I started shaking her.When she came out of it she told me were she was.I know that sounds wierd but if you've been there you know.Anyway we both went to exactly the same place.I could remember hearing her calling me but I couldn't see her.She told me that she could also remember this and asked me if I had done something to make this happen to scare her.I told her that thing can happen like this but she could understand until she experienced it for herself.So I hope this helps you.

See ya!