Stropharia Cubensis Mush Kit QUESTIONS

King9072

Hey was interested in your kit but after reading through and seeing it only yields 17-25g dry thats a waste of money really. I am in Canada and I can pickup an ounce of mush for like 70$ canadian or I can buy your kit for approximately 100$ canadian, and wait 4 weeks for a harvest and get less then an ounce. Hardly sounds worthwhile.

Also, can anything be reused? Or is it just a 1 hit wonder, cause if it could be reused in some form it might almost be worth it, otherwise, pontless.

Can you buy an ounce of dry cubensis for $70?? That's very cheap. The kit cannot be reused unless you are an experienced grower.

I dunno what kinda shrooms I buy normally, they are pretty blue most people take about 4grams for a good high... but I dunno paying 100$ then having to produce, harvest and dry the shrooms just to get MAYBE 25 grams (less then an ounce) hardly seems worth it :(

You would need 2,5 grams of cubensis for a strong trip. I do not think that you can buy the same for that price. There are many customers who have got 450 grams wet from a kit. That means 40 grams dry.

Back