too soon?

Mind_Dysfunctio

I have taken shrooms a handle full of times in the past and had a great experience every time. A few days ago I took a gram of some real good sh*t and tripped hard. The next day I took another gram of the same sh*t and did'nt experience hardly anything. I wasn't as excited before I took then the seconed day and was pretty tired too. Did I not trip as hard because I took them too close together or just because of my mood at the time?

Ya man,

Once i ate an eigth of shrooms and then the next night a full 24 hours i ate 5 1/2 grams and hardly got off.mostly just a body buzz,heavy but thats all.tolerance builds crazy fast,and it at least for me is cross tolence with other tryptamines like xtc and foxy and others.you only have so much serotonin and thats that.mushrooms i know are a little differant but they all are basicly the same.

"Like LSD tolerance develops very quickly so the next day it might take twice as many shrooms to repeat the experience. There is thus an inbuilt discouragement to daily use and most users only use occasionally." - from the drugscope website.

After one month you can be sure that all substances that your body produced to break down the psilocibin are gone.

i've experienced the same thing with weed. not doing it for about a month, then hitting it hard is the best way.

Back