Violence

CyndiRae

I was just wondering if anyone has had an experience where they were violent while on shrooms. My friends and I were on them last night, and my friend smacked me, hit me across the face with a water bottle and then punched me in the nose. Didnt ruin my trip though.

Your friend was probably having a bad trip and didn't know what he was doing. Someone i know went completely crazy and threw a skateboard through a moving cars windscreen. He then proceeded to beat up the people in it when they got out. He normally seems rather timid too. I think he's got some real issues that come out when he's on shrooms though - the time he did them before he said he had a complete identity crisis and almost stabbed his friend. This sort of behaviour is pretty uncommon though and as long as youre a stable, non-violent person it's rather unlikely. In my experience, mushrooms are generally a very peaceful drug unlike drugs like alcohol and cocaine which do incite violence in a lot of people.

Every time I've taken shrooms, I've been the most peaceful person on the planet. I usually catch myself out in a field by myself staring out into the cosmos.

Back