what are the dangers?

allie cat

I am 20 yrs old and I have been a Faithful user of shrooms for yrs now. I have leraned to controll most of my inviroments so that i don't find myself having a bad trip, but as a regular user i am worried about some news i have recived from my doctor. I last used shrooms in july about 3 diffrent occaisions in that month and 2 in may . I didnt use any in june because of my hrs at work. Heres the delemia , I found out in late july that I was in about my 11th wk of pregnacy! I am worried that my use os shrooms while i was pregnat might have some affect on the baby. I discotinued my use of shrooms after i found out but im still worried. the most vital time of devlopment is in the very beging. I discussed the use of the shrooms with my doctor he said that the affects were still unknow but that it might have sufferied a little malnutrion, he said that the side affects of shrooms some times includes food poisioning. is this the case or do i have more to worry about?

No, you need not worry about food poisoning at all. I do not think that it has any effect on your baby's body. Psychological, I do not know. Your baby may have no effect, but it may be more sensitive good or bad. Please let me know if you find any data on it or if you find the answer years from now.

A close friend of mine was told by her parents that she was concieved on acid, and that they continued to do acid several times while she was in the womb, before her mother knew that she was pregnant. My friend is 24 years old now, very normal and happy, and very smart. If my friend is any indication, I think your baby will be fine.

Back